Chapter 2

Hearing that, he walked into the main hall.

    The waiter came to him politely and took Wen Ling's coffee-colored wool coat that had snowed a little.

    It was very warm inside the palace, and in the fireplace, the orange-red flames danced dynamically. It doesn't get cold even in a shirt.

    Wen Ling skillfully handed over the coat, without any discomfort. Since he stepped into this splendid palace, countless pairs of eyes have looked at him.

    There are human beings, and there are blood races.

    He smoothed the cuffs of his shirt, the royal blue cufflinks lining his fingers as white as scallions. He is like a true nobleman. His steps are steady, his chin is raised high, his eyes are confident, and he is defiant.

    Relying on this comfortable appearance, he walked in grandly from the gate of the palace, followed by a few nobles who took invitations.

.The soldiers originally wanted him to take out the invitation letter, but seeing that his eyes were open, calm, and his gestures were extremely elegant, even the eyes of their soldiers were full of disdain and contempt, he must be an arrogant noble.

    This can't be fake! Civilians are not like this, even low-level vampires are not like this.

    But Beibei was also a little puzzled. Such an aristocrat is a human being, which is really rare. However, this is also there. There are also a few human beings who were made nobles by the king.

    Perhaps this noble and handsome nobleman is one of the few human nobles.

    It only took a few seconds for the soldier to convince himself that Wen Ling was regarded as a companion of several nobles, and he let him in.

    What Wen Ling did was to buy a dress in a clothing store with only twenty gold coins, and after a little modification to herself, she transformed herself into an elegant aristocrat.

.Looking in the mirror, I heard that this face looks very similar to him, but the eyebrows are more handsome, and even the convincing temperament is completely preserved.

    He used to be young and beautiful like a girl. He wasn't annoyed, looking delicate, on the contrary, it was easy to make people feel sympathetic and sympathetic, which really added benefits to his liar's "work" in his youth.

    Fortunately, at the age of fourteen, he entered the juvenile management center and underwent a transformation from beginning to end. After he came out, he was a good person and embarked on the right path.

    Wen Ling's entry brought a small wave, and even the musician who was playing music forgot to play his violin for a while.

    Some of the blood races present changed their faces, and some even closed their eyes and greedily enjoyed the sweet smell in the air. The fragrance that can be smelled without scratching the skin is such a precious treasure!

.He (she) declared that this was the best prey of the night.

    He wants to bring this human being home as a "slave" of a fixed contract that he has raised.

    According to the "Blood Clan and Humans Contract Act", the blood clan can sign a legal business relationship with humans, and humans provide fresh blood for the blood clan. Accordingly, the blood clan needs to pay the human equivalent salary.

    It's already a ripe deal at Tesla.

    Nobles like to eat fresh blood, and there are often several contractors in a noble family. Low-level vampires can only afford frozen human blood or animal blood.