Extra

Wen Duoduo is three years old.

    It's time for kindergarten.

    Originally, at his age, he should go to the small class in kindergarten, but Wen Ling went to see the small class in the kindergarten in their city, and they still needed someone to feed the little dolls who didn't speak very well. And their duo duo is already very mature.

    In the end, Wen Duoduo went to the big class. The big class is not so easy to go to. When people see that your child is too young, they will not agree.

    In case of being bullied by an older child, their garden will not be able to take this responsibility. So when the principal heard this, he persuaded the unreliable parents.

    Wen Ling took a long time to convince the principal. One is to leave the relationship, and the other is to let Wen Duoduo prove it on the spot.

    "My cub looks small, but it's really not small. The principal doesn't have to worry about being bullied in class." It's good not to bully other children. .Hearing the shame, that brat in his family can really do things to bully the weak.

    Wen Ling pulled Wen Duoduo from behind and brought it to the head of the garden.

    Wen Duoduo still had a lollipop in his mouth.

    "Promise with your principal that you will not bully your classmates when you arrive at school." Wen Ling slapped Wen Duoduo.

    Wen Duoduo was choked for a moment, and he took off the candy from his mouth. The principal was stunned for a moment, thinking that this parent is too big-hearted. Can a child shoot like that?

    Wen Duoduo has nothing to do with half a dime. He took the candy, grinned and smiled at the principal: "Aunt principal, I'm a very good baby. I look good, I look very good, I look good everywhere. Look at my tender and tender face. , Am I very good-looking. People say that people are beautiful and kind, and a baby with a natural beauty like me must have a good heart and will not bully other children. Of course they can't bully me. If you bully me, I will fight back. That's just self-defense, and the principal can't blame me, or sue my dad. "

    The principal's face twitched, you three-year-old kid knows even self-defense...

    Wen Duoduo licked the candy and continued: "My dad is fierce. If you sue the parents, he will stop my snacks. Oh, I also want to give the school an opinion. I saw other babies drink milk between classes. Pigeon brand yogurt, it's bad, it's not good. It's not good. Why is there a local Tutu brand milk that tastes better? When I go to school, can the principal change it. Also, the color of the table doesn't match the wall. …”

    Wen Duoduo said a lot of opinions, and the expressions of the two fathers changed when they heard it. They offended the principal before they entered the school!

.With a cold face, Bai Xiao picked up Wen Duoduo's unfinished candy, stuffed it into Wen Duoduo's mouth, and forced me to shut up Wen Duoduo.

    Wen Duoduo is a father with sugar, and the world is finally quiet.

    Principal: "..." You haven't come yet, so there are only so many opinions. Will there be a peaceful day in their school?

    The principal really doesn't want to let this child go to school now... I always feel that something unfortunate will happen.

    But this little doll's smart mouth really proves that it's okay to go to a big class.

    The director of the garden couldn't make it through, and finally made an agreement with Wen Ling.