Chapter 28

Hearing turned on the light. There was also a desperately struggling owl in his hand. After a flurry of dance, a lot of feathers fell off.

    "Stop struggling. Going bald."

    Bai Xiao's waving wings gently closed. Turning his head to the other side, he just didn't look at Wen Ling.

    Wen Duoduo sat on the quilt with an obedient face, and did his own work, pulling down the clothes that had been rolled up to his chest at some point to cover his round butt. Wen Duoduo's clothes were specially made to match his little wings before. It was not easy to wear without wings, so he took Wen Ling's clothes.

    Wen Duoduo is wearing too big. Almost the entire small body is wrapped in, and it is easy to roll up.

    Wen Duoduo looked at Wen Ling's face and felt that the war had not spread to him, so he carefully put his legs into the quilt to avoid the source of the disaster.

    There was one more bird in the room, and Bai Xiao disappeared again. .There is almost no second possibility.

    Wen Ling let go of Bai Xiao, folded his arms and leaned against the head of the bed.

    "Tell me, what's going on?"

    Bai Xiao: "..." What did he say? You can't understand the language of birds.

    All right. Wen Ling also quickly realized this, he couldn't understand what Bai Xiao said. He glanced at the old-fashioned wall clock hanging in the room, and it was not yet time. Wen Ling had already guessed the truth.

    "I'll give you an hour to explain to me." After that, he closed his eyes and continued to rest. Feeling that his hand was stretched out, it was a little cold, and he grabbed it and dragged Bai Xiao, who was still thinking carefully.

    "Don't move. Warm my hands." Don't say, the fluffy belly is quite warm. Bai Xiao's body was not warm, but now it's better, it used to be an ice cube. .It made him often have the illusion that he was sleeping with a corpse.

    But——that seems to be correct. The blood race, in his previous understanding, was a corpse that could speak. The blood race in this world is nothing like what I have heard before.

    They have their own class, their own civilization, their own way of multiplying.

    Thinking about things, Wen Ling gradually fell asleep, but still hugged her warm little body tightly. Bai Xiao looked at Wen Ling with golden eyes, and gently pushed Wen Ling with his fluffy head, but did not push.

    When Wen Ling woke up again, Bai Xiao appeared.

    It's just how good this pose is. Wen Ling's face was a little burned, and she couldn't help but want to step back, but there was a wall behind her, and there was no way to go back.

.Because Wen Ling was holding Bai Xiao before going to bed, so after Bai Xiao returned, he straddled and sat on his lap.

    Wen Ling patted his cheek, he was thinking about something in a mess. Fortunately, I thought that Bai Xiao was not very big at this time, so it was not very heavy. Bai Xiao was also very thin, with no flesh on his body, and sitting on Wen Ling's lap didn't carry much weight.

    Wen Ling also distractedly estimated Bai Xiao's weight. Thirteen or fourteen years old, about 80 kilograms, a bit thin. The downsides of being picky eaters.

    "Have you figured out how to explain it to me?"

    Bai Xiao clenched his neck, his thin lips tightly closed.