Chapter 23

It was getting dark out in the wild. Even now, Wen Ling's eyes can adapt to the dark night, and he doesn't want to walk at night. It was cold and gloomy outside. The whistling wind howled dryly, listening to the clothes tightly wrapped around him.

    He was still afraid of the cold. The extra capacity is useless for cold resistance.

    Wen Ling picked up some dry wood, tied it into a large bundle and carried it on his shoulders, and caught a shivering chick from the cold. The young chicken was still in its own nest, and Wen Ling copied the old nest, and there was nothing left. Wen Ling carried the childish chicken and went back contentedly. He has eaten. The gray rabbit was enough to fill his stomach.

    The blood is drained and boiled, the meat is frozen, and he will eat it tomorrow morning. As for the little brat, I ate it today, but think about him again.

    Demons are indeed demons. .Although he is small, when he was born, he was a little smaller than an ordinary human child, but in every aspect, it was not comparable to a human child.

    At birth, he can run, dance, eat and drink, and has great strength. If it wasn't for his ability now to hold this brat down, he would probably have slapped shit on his head long ago.

    However, it is estimated that the little devil cub will never have the opportunity to make a fortune on his father. Wen Ling has basically understood the power he possesses.

    It is said in the novel that demons possess the instinct to devour. He will devour all power in the world, food, land, everything that has energy, including the source of this world.

    When the devil devours everything, it is the day when the world goes to the end.

    But now, the demon only has a part of the power, and it has not inherited as much. And in Wenling's hands, Wenling will control his appetite and prevent him from overeating.
.In the novel, the devil is born only by constantly eating according to his most basic devouring instinct. Eating can make cubs grow up quickly. Restricting food intake will slow his growth rate for a long time.

    Therefore, the little devil is only ten days old, and only looks like a two-year-old ordinary baby. If it was the original timeline, he would have grown to ten years old and had eaten up a large piece of land.

    Strangely, the devouring power that is a symbol of evil in demons is much more peaceful in Wenling. It was as if Wen Ling had used his body to purify the power of devouring.

    He stretched out his hand and felt his body connect to another dimension. It was a dark, cold, bottomless space. Whatever is in it will get lost and find no direction. He tried to probe his consciousness into that space, but was hurt by this space instead.

.Therefore, Wen Ling no longer dared to explore that different dimension at will. Everything he devours will be thrown into a bottomless pit, never to be found again.

    Except for firewood and food, no one needs to worry about anything.

    The temperature is very low, the snow season has not yet passed, and the winter in the black world is always too long.

    The snow outside hasn't melted yet, and it's thick like fluffy pastry. Just take some clean snow water and heat it in front of the wooden house door.

    When Wen Ling returned to the cabin with a shivering chicken in his left hand and a bag of firewood over his right shoulder, there was already a big show of unfilial father and unkindness in the cabin.

    When the devil is born, the old king will weaken until he falls.

    This is a prophecy known to every generation of kings.