Chapter 14

The Raven Ludo and the parchment dice were placed in Lumi's room. His heart was a little empty, and he always felt that Bai Xiao would find out.

    Coming out of the room, he lowered his head and sniffed his clothes. It seems to have a bit of a taste. Although it was clean, it was dusty after entering Leno's dusty room for a long time.

    Being taken by Bai Xiao, Old Wen Ling wondered if there was a rancid smell on his body.

    It's better to change, otherwise, when Bai Xiao comes back, he will have a bitter face again.

    He had never seen someone as clean as Bai Xiao. Is this the prince's disease?

    Fortunately, he is a king with a big family and can withstand such a critical illness.

    The corridors of the palace are very long, extending in all directions, with many turns. Hearing and listening are sometimes indistinguishable from left to right. When walking to one of the corners, Wen Ling was attacked.

.A man suddenly sprang out, clasping Wenling with both hands, and was about to take Wenling to a place where no one else was. Wen Ling was about to resist with all his strength, when he heard it suddenly.

    "Smell, be quiet. Someone's here."

    Hearing his thoughts moved. Could it be that this brother is his old acquaintance?

    Sneaking 'touching, like a thief.

    Wen Ling was extremely vigilant, but forced her body to relax so as not to appear too nervous.

    When the footsteps in the other corridor gradually faded away, the person behind him breathed a sigh of relief. He let go of his hand, took off the top hat on his head, looked at Wen Ling and said, "Hell Devil Snake."

    ha? ? ? Wen Ling's mind was filled with question marks. But he is very good at pretending to be x. With a noble and glamorous face, Lao X Dumei is calm and unhurried.

    Who wouldn't pretend to be x!

.The other party couldn't see Wen Ling's guilty conscience at all, but urged Wen Ling to answer quickly.

    "Come on to the code. You've been away from the organization for so long that you even forgot the code?"

    Wen Ling felt a big man lying in his heart. What happened to the original owner? This is how many spies.

    This is a human being. Definitely not the blood clan Golden Retriever faction.

    Wen Ling was meticulous, used all his brains to quickly recall the details in the book, and finally blurted out five words in the midst of thunder and lightning—a few words he swiped occasionally in the book.

    "The white moonlight in the sky?"

    Thanks, he was right.

    The top hat is called Jiang Yi Er. Is a member of the blood clan hunter. Even before hearing it.

    Wen Ling: "..." Noisy!

    What happened to the author? .Why does a cannon fodder character with a full-text description of no more than 3,000 words set up so many strange identities.

    It seems that the reason why there is no such plot in the original novel is because the original owner has become a blood-selling tool at this time, and it is not worth the organization's trouble for him.

    At this time, there was still a little devil in Wen Li's stomach.

    The organization will not give up easily, and will definitely protect Wen Ling from being a devil.