𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

"𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦.
   𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯.".

                         ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

I sighed out of annoyance. "what's wrong
y/n?". shinobu asked. "nothing really, i just don't really think , i need to be on this mission with you guys. you two can handle it yourself.". i said looking tired.

"master said it was for a great cause and plus your young so you need to learn more.". shinobu said. i sighed

as we were walking i looked at the sky. It was a full moon out tonight on the mountain. i looked down at my keychain from my mother and smiled.

that's when we stopped walking to see dead bodies on the floor. "how unfortunate.". i said.

"were you acquainted with any of them?". Shinobu asked. "i'm afraid not but there don't seem to be any survivors around here.". I said.

"Let's go.". Giyu said out of nowhere. me and shinobu nodded then we started running. "Isn't the moon lovely tonight guys?". Shinobu said.

I smiled and looked up. "My it sure does.". I said. "Since we've been given this joint mission let's try to get along, tomioka.". Shinobu said.

with the relationship me and giyu have it was a pretty good one. he was a very anti-social person while as for me i loved to interact. although he never says much we were pretty close.

"My only concern is slaying demons.". Giyu said. "How cold-hearted of you.". Shinobu said.

"Alright let's split up here". he ordered.

"I'm going west.". Shinobu said. "Very well" then giyu went to the east. While I staying north.

"how come i always get picked last.". i whined.

I then heard a roaring sound from were I was going.

"this is sure going to be a pain.".

                       ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

inosuke's pov:

"This is it I'm dead, Huh? who's coming I sense them?!? Is it Tanjiro?". I thought on the verge of dieing.

                         ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

y/n's pov:

"Breathing style 1: Reality dreaming!" I shouted and then I cut the demons head off. Then I softly landed.

It dropped the boar guy making me able to swiftly grab the boar man and set him on the ground.

as I started to walk away I heard the boar man scream. I looked at him confused.

the boar man look confused, excited, and mad. "Fight me, miss! You beat that twelve kizuki and now I'm going to beat you up! If I can do that would make me the most powerful of all.". he shouted.

I looked at the boar man with annoyance.
"How about this. Why don't you train more maybe then you wouldn't act like a weakling.". I said harshly.

"to hard to hard.".

The boar man looked offended. "What did you say?!??". The boar man shouted.

"That was no twelve kizuki or anything close to one. Did you not know that?". I asked

"Of course I could tell! It was Tanjiro who said it was! I was just listening to him!". The boar man said going on.

"who's tanjuro?". i shrugged it off and rolled my eyes. then i swiftly karate chopped the boar man's neck.

Then I tied him up. I dusted off my hands. "Finally he shut up.". I thought. The I started running back.

I made it to tomioka and shinobu. i looked at them in confusion.

Giyu was holding shinobu in an arm hold.

"Oh y/n dear, there's a demon on the loose and tomioka and a little boy are protecting it.". Shinobu said. "Can you go get it?". She finished.

I took out my sword and nodded. Wait y/n!". Giyu said but it was to late I already left.

I jumped in the trees and I was able to spot them. Then I saw Kano jump on some boy. I jumped down and saw the little demon girl run. "I got it Kano.". I shouted.

I ran after the little demon girl. I tried to slice her but she shrunk. "did she just shrink?".

"your really pissing me off.". i grumbled.

Every time I tried to swing my sword I missed. Then I kicked my leg to her making her fall.
Then I was about to slice her neck till a crow distracted me.

"I have a message from head quarters!". The crow said. "Tanjiro and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to the headquarters.". The crow cawed.

i looked at the gurl confused and she did too. she looked as if she was copying me in a fun way. I put my sword away.

"are you nezuko?".

another one bites the dust

thank you for reading!

7/15/23