𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥.".

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

three months later:

"the world is now without evil demons but inexchange, we lost so many things.
even so, we have to stay alive. as long as tomorrow came for us.".

tanjiro and his friends grew up. the demon slayers were no more. the only demon was alive  was yurshiro. then tears went by and modern life was to what it is till this day. with a new world, recarnation was able to form.

the end

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

"now it's time to go to bed little ones.". i said sighing with a soft smile on my face. "cmon mom we wanna here another story!". my daughter pouted. "being a demon slayer must have been so cool!". my son said getting up pretending he had a sword.

i giggled at his action.

"now you both have to get to bed before your father comes home.". i said. "please mom!". my kids said begging me. i was going to say something till i was cut off.

"now you heard your mother time to go to bed.". muchiro said leaning on the doorway.

i smiled. "aw alright.". they said. i was about to take my daughter to her room but then muchiro stopped me. "you go get ready while i'll go put her to sleep.". he said giving me a kiss. "alright.". i said.

"goodnight sweetheart.". i said kissing my daughter on the cheek.

then muchiro took her hand and started taking her into her room. then i turned around to my son and tucked him in.

"i want to be a demon slayer when i'm older!". he said with a cute giggle. "you can be anything your heart desires.". i said booping his nose. then i kissed his forehead.

"goodnight my dear.". i said. "goodnight mommy.". he said. then i closed his door. i then started walking into my room. i was exhausted. i worked as a lawyer while muchiro worked as a surgeon.

i put on a tank top with black pajama shorts. then i layed down. soon i heard someone come into the room. i felt two hands wrap around my waist.

i smiled.

i turned around to see muchiro there. "i'm so glad we have these memories so we can keep them going forever. as i promised, i kept it.". muchiro said putting his forehead on mine. "i love you.". i said. he smiled. "i love you more.". he said kissing me on the forehead.

then we went to sleep.

thank you everyone for reading this book it means a lot to me and there will be an authors notes tmrw!

8/25/23