𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨

"𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭,
                𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶.".

   ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

I was yelling at the guy for slapping muchiro but than my attention got distracted by nezuko and tanjiro with the sun and him slaying the demon.

we all couldnt see well and my vision was blurry

as we walked down we saw Nezuko lifted him up and carry tanjuro to us. "Tanjiro are you ok?". I asked carrying muchiro."yeah I'm fine.". Tanjiro said weakly.

"So what happened to Nezuko?". Muchiro asked. Than someone screamed. It was misturi.

She grabbed us and put us in a group hug. I smiled.

she started crying.

"oh i'm so happy we're all okay guys.".

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

a week later:

The village was destroyed but they all stayed to work on it. Tanjiro went into recovery so did muchiro me and misturi. Nezuko can finally talk it seemed like she was human again but she could only say a couple words.

that day we had an emergency hashira meeting.

"I envy you guys damnit. Why can't I bump into upper moons.". Sanemi said. "It's not like people bump into them all the time but how are you guys doing? Kanroji, y/n and tokito?". Iguro asked.

"Oh yeah! Yes I'm feeling a lot better!". Misturi said. "I am not at full strength yet.". Muchiro said. "Uh I guess fine but I just feel a little different.". I said

"If we lose anymore pillars the demon slayers will be in trouble but defeating two upper moons without a casualty is very noble indeed.". Gyoumei said.

"You three recovered surprisingly quickly from this. Did anything happen?". Shinobu asked. "I'm very sorry for the wait.". The masters wife said. "For our pillar meeting I Ubuyashiki amane will be attending in place for Ubuyashiki Kagaya.". She said.

"Right now the disease, our master is getting worse and he sends his apologies for being unable to attend this meeting infront of you all.". She continued.

The aura of the room changed. It felt like so much pressure and sadness. "I'm sure you all have heard this but is we have a demon who has conquered the sun and she is here. Muzan has mostly altered his goals to go after her. So that he can conquer the sun himself. The time for an all out battle is approaching so be aware.". She said.

"Also we have reports of strange marks apprearing on y/n, tokito, and misturi during there battle between the upper moons. So I would like to ask the three of you how your marks and what conditions are to obtain them.". She asked.

We all looked shocked and looked at each other.

"During the sengoku era, there were some swordsman of the first breath who were on step away from ending muzan. They all had marks resembled demon crests.". Amane still continued.

We all were shocked by this information.

"This knowledge has been passed through so some people know about it.". Amane said. "But I haven't heard this. So why are we hiding it?". Sanemi asked.

"Because a lot of people were brooding over the marks never appearing and that's why. A lot of the information about the marks became hazy with time. Maybe because it was never laid out in stone back then and the demon hunters were on the verge of annihilation countless times so perhaps the succession died out at some point.". Amane finished.