𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧

"𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘢 𝘭𝘢 𝘭𝘢 𝘭𝘢.".

  ·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

"huh?". my father said.

he was shocked and stunned. nothing to say. then he turned into a frown. i could feel his aura as i was getting up.

i could feel my wounds closing fast and my nails grew sharp while my teeth turned into fangs. he turned to me and ripped the ninja star out of his neck.

"ha you really thought you could kill me with a stupid ninja star.". my father laughed. i smirked. "no, but it was worth a try.". i said. i quickly picked up my sword and rushed to him. it was like the speed of light.

i sliced his body in half. then he started coughing up blood. that's when i turned to him. "i forgot to tell you i have poison in all my swords and my ninja stars, it just weakens you and very hard to get out.". i said blankly.

then that's when he fell on the floor. "once again i have proven anything you can do i can do it better.". i said.

"o-oh y-yeah?". he said. then he made illusions of him. i rolled my eyes.

i jumped in the air.

"Breathing style 7: resting".

i could see my dad run away. everything was slow moving. he turned to me in shock. he tried to make an illusion of my mother i almost fell for it but i saw right through it.

then with that i sliced is neck off. there i landed and turned to my father.

i widened my eyes to see him smiling at me slowly disintegrating.

"thank you...".

was all he said with a tear down his eye.

"wha..".

i felt i sigh of relief but then i felt pain through my whole body.

i fell on the floor.

i was huffing. then i knew what was going to happen i was going to turn savage. then i put my hands in my hair.

"no no!". i shouted.

tears rolled down my face. i could see all my memories go through my head.

"shit! a-someone help me!". i shouted.

then i felt people hug me.

this made me pass out. i opened my eyes to see my brother and mother hugging me from the white place i was in before. i smiled. they let go. "see i told you were here to help and now your cured.". my mom said smiling.

"your back into a human but it's the least we can do considering you didn't just free us but you helped everyone that he hurt.". my brother said smiling.

"someone would like to see you.". my mom said motioning me to an edge of a cliff. it was all white were we were but when we looked down it was fire.

"heaven and hell?". i asked. my brother nodded.

i could see my father smiling. i was shocked. my mom and brother turned around.

i guess they didn't want to see him. "i just wanted to say i'm proud of you y/n! i was a terrible father to you and your brother and i want to say i'm sorry. i know sorry doesn't fix anything but i'm down here and your up there that's all that matters.". my father started.

"the things i did was for your own good. i wanted you to become stronger but i took it way to far. i'll always regret that, but i just wanted to say that i love you all so much. there wasn't a day when i didn't stop thinking of all of you. if i could go back and have changed everything i would have..". my father finished.

tears fell down his face and he smiled. "farewell sweetheart. i guess this is my goodbye.". my father said and walked deep into the deep pits of hell.

i started cry.

"now i have to save mui.".

then i woke up. i gasped for air. i had memories of when my parents met and everything i was shocked but then i got right back up with my sword in my hand.

"i have to find muchiro!".

then i ran out of the room.

thank you for reading!

i haven't been feeling well since school started but i'm thriving and i've been so tired lately.

pero thank you everyone for the support it means a lot!

8/13/23