Character Info

Name: Chifuyu Nanami

Age: 14-15 years old (only two years younger than her big sister Chiaki)

Eye color: Poppy red, she also has the Nintendo game button symbols in her eye (A, B, X, & Y) which glows when she uses her power

Hair color: Light pink (like her sister's) with bleached tips (like Nana Hiragi from Talentless Nana)

Personality: a lot like her big sister, only she is a bit more sarcastic/cynical than her sister; she is also not afraid to call other people out on their bullshit, heroes and authority figures included ("It's always the grownups messing things up and expecting us kids to clean up their messes.").

Occupation: Hope's Peak Academy's Ultimate Gamer of Class 79 (basically the V3 cast); Class Representative of Class 79; Piper of Celestica (people of Jubilife Village)

Quirk: Hisui

Information: Her "Quirk" can summon/command Pokemon from the Hisui region, kept in the same Pokeballs crafted in said region; to summon her rider Pokemon she uses her Celestica Flute; as for her "trump cards" she uses her Azure Flute to summon them but only in extreme cases of emergency; She can also use the ores that transform Palkia and Dialga to their origin forms at will; she also has a psychic/aura link with all of her Pokemon she has in her employ, allowing her to communicate with them via telepathy when she wants; the Adamant Crystal is also used when she needs to manipulate/freeze time; the Lustrous Globe is basically like Hoopa's rings, she can open up portals and go wherever she needs to go and it also acts as a storage device for when she needs certain items and she isn't able to carry them in her satchel.

Skills: Swordplay (Peko taught her and helped her get her own custom made katana courtesy of their senpai Sohnosuke Izayoi the Ultimate Blacksmith); Breathing Styles (her specialties being Moon- and Water- Breathing though she is working on incorporating other styles for the sake of variety); Information gathering (something she gleaned from whilst hanging out with certain people who dabble in such and has often utilized to her advantage in certain situations)

Drawbacks: Drowsiness, sometimes narcolepsy (do not remedy with caffeine, may the gods have mercy on you if you do that...); nausea (when she jumps between dimensions within little time intervals)

Limitations: can only summon Pokemon from the Hisui region; she can pass through the time/space vortex at certain intervals otherwise she feels sick from going through the warp through time and space without time to recover (in other words, she has to stay on one side of the dimension for a certain amount of time before she can consider crossing over it again); time moves differently in thedimension of the Hisui region than it does in Chifuyu's home (ex. she spent more than a year in the Hisui region when only half a day had actually passed in her homeland)

Likes: Video games, game merch (don't tell her sister), sodas, coffee, energy drinks, junk food in general, animals in general, sleeping/napping, kimonos & yukatas, bathhouses & hot springs, Hot Topic, manga/anime

Dislikes: Alarm clocks (she and her sister hates these with an inhuman passion), hero/villain worship, being stalked, society in general especially when it comes to heroes and quirk labels, being woke up (beware of the one who has the demon blood type running through her veins); authority figures in general (basically grownups; adults are always seeming to be making the most trouble in the world)

Hobbies: playing video games of all sorts (like her sister she even plays the crappy ones); livestreaming, speedruns, co-op plays with her friends, vlogging, critiquing products (food, clothes, etc.), collecting gaming consoles (even the old ones), loot crates (don't tell her sister as she hates those with a bitter passion); mixing drinks; cosplaying; making treats (i.e. potato mochi, lure cakes, Jubilife muffins, gateaus, etc.); modeling in her kimonos/outfits from Anthe's clothier (she even pitched her own ideas to the seamstress to add to her clothing line business)

Blood Type: AB Negative

Family: Chiaki Nanami (older sister); Chihiro Fujisaki (older cousin); Jataro Kemuri (younger cousin; adopted from his biological mother by Uncle Taichi and Aunt Chichi); Taichi & Chichi Fujisaki (the uncle and aunt respectively); Colress Achroma (Godfather and adopted brother of Taichi)

Best Friends (in Hope's Peak Academy): Seiko Kimura, Sohnosuke Izayoi, Ruruka Ando, Aiko Umesawa, Himiko Yumeno, Miu Iruma, Maki Harukawa, Celestia Ludenberg, Peko Pekoyama, Gonta Gokuhara, Kokichi Ouma, Sonia Nevermind, Byakuya Togami

Best Friends (in Hisui region): Akari; Rei; Adaman; Irida; Mai; Arezu

Adopted children (slight spoilers for story): Lian, Sabi, Kotoko Utsugi, Jataro Kemuri, Monaca Towa, Nagisa Shingestsu, Masaru Daimon, Eri, Kota (? Should I??)

Mentors/Guardian figures (both in Hope's Peak and the Hisui): Chisa Yukizome; Jin Kirigiri; Cogita; Laventon; Cyllene; Anthe; Ingo

(A/N: She will have a few friends in UA but they will pop up later)

Outift(s): Baneful Fox Mask; Galaxy Team Survey Corps uniform; has a wide variety of kimonos and other outfits from Anthe's clothier so she wears them frequently, though she is known to like the azalea or pink themed kimono sets.

Constant Companions: Zorua (Hisui) (x 2; one is shiny the other is normal); Shaymin; Chimchar; Turtwig; Piplup; Eevee (shiny); Oshawott; Rowlet; Cyndaquil; Growlithe (Hisui)

Weapons/Items of Importance: Arc Phone; Azure Flute; Celestica Flute (courtesy of the Pearl Clan after the events with Arceus); Gracidea Flower (worn like a hair accessory); Scatterbangs; Smoke bombs; Lustrous Globe; Adamant Crystal; Griseous Core (won't be used until way later, probably during the Festival Arc)

Main team (Legendary and Mythical Pokemon not included): Samurott; Decidueye; Typhlosion; Torterra; Infernape; Empoleon; Arcanine (Hisui); Goodra (Hisui) (Alpha); Zoroark (Hisui) (Alpha); Floatzel; Basculegion (Blue Stripe Forme); Garchomp (Alpha); Wyrdeer; Sneasler; Braviary (Hisui); Avalugg (Hisui) (Alpha); Mismagius; Gardevoir; Gallade (Alpha); Froslass (Alpha); Luxray; Ursaluna; Lucario (Alpha); Staraptor; Ninetails (x2; both Kanto and Alola formes); Kleavor; Lilligant (Hisui); Walrein (Alpha); Dusknoir; Gyarados