The Killing Field Trip (USJ Edition)

(A/N: This chapter may be a bit rushed and I apologize for that in advance)

Edit: Also, I forgot to say that Chifuyu named her Hisuian Sneasel Nezuko.

Third Person POV Chifuyu

It kinda happened on short notice I didn't have time to prepare myself nor my fellow classmates in Class 79 for what was about to happen. Honestly, if it weren't for Gardevoir and Cresselia using Future Sight and had me send Mismagius and Gengar to follow my class to the USJ I'm sure there would have been more casualties.

I should probably start from the beginning.

It was only a few weeks since the events back in Nedzu's office where I dropped the bombshell on the rat that I had zero intention of going to his precious school.

I haven't seen hide nor hair of him or any of his staff aside from a select few doing their patrols, but even then there had been minimal if not zero contact as I practically avoid some places in the city like the plague (with an AI that can alert you where heroes were lingering around or active criminal events and the like, you find that having a cousin well-versed in coding is a major blessing).

For awhile I thought it was the end of any bullshit shenanigans from UA and anything or anyone related to it. I thought for once that things were finally going my way.

I was wrong.

I think this officially started when I had to take a detour in the city where I had to pass by UA on the way home and I ran into the crusty man-child himself: Tomura Shigaraki.

Earlier that week.....

I made sure the hood of my dark grey jacket was up over my head and covering part of my face as I hurried down the street where UA was located.

Now, I know what you readers may be thinking: What the hell are you doing in that part of town after going through great pains of letting every one on Earth know you want nothing to do with the number one hero school?

Here's the short answer: fucking detours.

All of the shortcuts that lets me avoid the place were all either closed off, backed up with traffic, or there was some damn criminal activity where the heroes were all flocking to like ants to a day old candy apple.

The reason why I had to be in that part of town was because a new video game came out and I promised my viewers on my streams I play it when it came out. The worst part of that was that the other locations that advertised it's release were sold out so in the end I ended up in Musutafu to make a scheduled pickup.

I got the game in the end (after dodging a Karen trying to forcefully take it before the store security stepped in and granted me a quick escape while he detained the bitch) but after all of that I was just exhausted, from both the search and the battle with the Karen.

So for me to walk by the papparazzi infested hero school was just the cherry on top of my shitty day.

It was a good thing I chose to wear my dark grey zip-up hoodie and nondescript matching sweatpants because I was sure that some hero schmuck was going to be at the entrance, and Gardevoir warned me that Eraserhead and Present Mic were there, trying to scare off the press. No way was I gonna deal with him after all the crap I've been through already.

Which ended up with the greasy hobo locking the entrance down. Why didn't they do that to begin with, I don't know. Goes to show the woeful lack of brain cells these guys have.