The Dreaded Entrance Exam & Chifuyu's Hustle

1st Person POV Chifuyu

It was so easy it was almost disappointing. This almost made the trip back to Hisui pointless, aside from killing ten months' worth of time waiting for this day to come. If it weren't for the deal made with Nedzu I would not have bothered showing up to this. But I had to hold my end of the bargain, if only to get the last laugh on them in the event they try to turn something around on me. Even though Nedzu and I shook on it, I wouldn't put it past him to try something shady, like every other typical grownup does when things don't go their way. And they call us kids the immature ones.

But I'm getting off track here.

I'll set the scene for you.

I have made it to UA for the entrance exam, which I like to call the Impractical Exam because the name of the game is anything but practical.

But let's move on.

I brought my Hisui Sneasel, who has grown attached to me like an infant to their mother, as I found her alone in the Alabaster Icelands, her entire clan nowhere to be found. Poor thing was starving and couldn't attack me properly, so I caught her and then nursed her back to health, intending to release her after she had a clean bill of health. But after Laventon gave her the green light, she practically latched herself onto me, refusing to let go.

So I'm now the proud human mother of a Hisuian Sneasel

So I'm now the proud human mother of a Hisuian Sneasel. And she's probably the clingiest Pokemon I have ever come across, even as a baby. She's practically the equivalent of a needy kitten. But I don't mind. She's a big sweetheart with me, though she will hiss at just about anyone else (it was funny watching Kamado walk a fine line when he tried to question why I was carrying the Sneasel around the Galaxy Building). She doesn't mind my sister and my cousins but she always stuck with me in every waking moment.

Coming back to reality (A/N: hahahahaha).....

I made sure that the blade of my katana was sharpened for this day as even though I got this in the bag, one should never go into battle with a dull blade. I tied the scabbard with a few charms I bought from one of the saleswomen back in Jubilife village, which wards off losing items and getting status conditions. I tied them on with a pink ribbon gifted to me by Kotoko, along with the Shiny Charm bestowed upon me by Cyllene-dono when I achieved the Tenth Star rank and surveyed every Pokemon in Hisui.

I also equipped myself with Scatterbangs and Sticky Globs just in case something bad and/or stupid happens.

Given how my gut has this built-in instinctual thing that easily detects trouble from a mile away, it was better safe than sorry. And the less I use my Quirk, the better. Especially if I summoned one of my "big guns" like Dialga or Heatran.

I had donned my bandit outfit from Anthe's clothier, the color theme being Azalea, as per usual. I figured if I was going to do this, chances were I was gonna get dirty and I needed something to maneuver around in. I also wore my azalea geta sandals; they were difficult to maneuver around in the beginning but once I got used to them in Hisui, running in them became second-nature.