Chapter 10

Xzander's smirk remained painted on his face as unlimited power was being given to him by force and could lead to dire consequences if not stopped sooner. The screaming stopped as Nova's head flopped making it obvious to some that she had either fainted or died from the pain of her power forcefully retracted from her living body striking worry in everyone friends and family alike.

"That's it, give me all your power.. Huh? Oh no no no. You can't die yet, we haven't even got to bit when I use your own powers against the useless mortals you so dearly care about" Xzander  mockingly said feeling her heart beat becoming calm and slower by every minute that passes by making time very critical if nothing is done sooner or the Multiverses last hope will die there in the hands of the sinned.

"You.." Nova or some new found self seemed to speak as a new felt atmosphere was sent flying catching everyone off guard especially Zorion remembering this shocking feeling whenever a huge burst of power was released mainly from someone like Mittens ans Azura who used to be alive until the misunderstood incident that led to this making everything far more worse for everyone.

"What was that? I can't hear you from the screams you're making" He said getting close to her unaware that someone else was in control until the chains and rope that had her tied snapped off falling straight onto the ground before instantly grabbed him by his throat tightly squeezing it from the front as the pain stopped as his hands quickly gripped tightly on the singular hand that held him up before exchanging it for her tail which its grip was far stronger than her hand dangling him there in front of her like some sort of punching bag.

"Do you remember me, Xzander? and how you ruined my life just because I chose the love of my life over your ruthless, selfish and self centered ass.. I know exactly what you've done and I've taken full control of Nova's body to finish what you started" Nova sounded more grown up and serious talking to such a evil saiyan watching him struggle in her tail's grasp and even tried to use his own tail to strangle her out which failed greatly as she grabbed his black monkey tail tugging it towards her and began to punch him like the useless bean bag he was.

"Wow, What is happening? I've never seen Nova act like this before it's as if she's like a brand new being, but I doubt it'll last for long though" Goku said preferring to see her joking side than the way she was now getting serious against a foe who had taken most of her uncontrollable power planning to give him a lesson on why he shouldn't steal things that rightfully don't belong to him.

"That isn't Nova I'm afraid.. *looks at Zorion* It is a completely new being that had taken over temporarily, but don't worry they're friendly as they won't be staying for long only giving Nova that fighting chance she needs to get rid of this guy before devastation happens to Earth and its inhabitants" Zorion said sounding kinda out of his mind despite it being true not aware that it was someone more familiar to her than just some random stranger taking over in order to save Earth. Even though with Xzander over powered by this strange anomaly the saiyan hero still grows unsteady knowing that after still his daughter who he raised since day one would have a lot of questions on why he kept this and lied for so long.

"Whoever it is we owe them one, but it won't exactly save me from the talk I'm going have to have with Nova after all of this ends" Goku nervously said still watching the two not really wanting to talk about this hating Xzander even more for bringing it up which could potentially ruin everything that went by in the past 18 years. However Nova didn't care still looking at the Son family as her own no matter what comes out of anyone's mouth.

"Prepare to be sent across the cosmos, Xzander" Neoma said within Nova seeing the striking fear come present in the criminal's eyes that widened with fear knowing exactly where she would be sending him.