2

"and the coffees out at the beachwood cafe"- harry styles

Lillian's pov

I looked out the window and saw a white Camaro in our drive way. Of course he has a nice car he's rich, I thought.

I said goodbye to olivia, who was the only one home. I walked outside to see him leaning against his car.

"hi" he laughed a bit. "hi," I answered back, "so what are we doing." "I was thinking we could go get lunch and go from there" he said. "sure"

he opens the passenger side door and waited for me to get in. he got in and asked "what do you want to listen to" handing me the aux cord. "umm idk if you'll like it..." I responded. "It's fine I won't judge." he laughed. "fine you ask for it."

I plugged in the aux fully expecting him to make fun of me. babylon by 5sos starts playing out of the speakers. "this is really good why would I judge." he asked pulling out of my drive way. "I guess i'm just used to it," I laughed, "I'm a fan girl." "haha I kinda guessed that." he said.

we pulled into the parking lot of a cute cafe. we got out of the car and he grabbed my hand. "since we're in public" he said. I smiled and we walked in.

after we talked for an hour, we payed and walked out. "can we take pictures?" I asked zach. he looked at me and raised and eyebrow. "for instagram" I responded.

imzachherron started following you

liked by Makhyli, imzachherron, and 849 otherslilliankaymusic rather be swimming w sharks

lilliankaymusic rather be swimming w sharks

comments

imzachherron ouch rude
username wait what why is zach commenting
lilliankaymusic oops sorry... it's true
imzachherron :(
username wait zach's with her??

elanacaceres gorgeous
lilliankaymusic all you girly <3

username clout chaser

username i love you

username so pretty