5

"Let me know it's on and I'll bring my friends
I can introduce them to all your friends"- why don't we

lils POV

When we pulled into the drive way, we were greeted by zach and jonah.

"hey lily" zach said. Elana gave me a weird look since no one ever calls me that. "hey zach, so these are my friends" i said.

I pointed to the pink haired one and said "this is olivia," she smiled and waved. "this is elana, this is makhyli and this is queenie." i pointed to each of them and they all said hi.

"hey guys let's go inside, this is jonah by the way." we walked in and we're greeted by a guy that i think is corbyn.

"hey guys i'm corbyn welcome the party." he said screaming over the music.

we all greet him and look over to see the other two boys. they introduce themselves as jack and daniel. i noticed corbyn and elana were talking and queenie had pulled liv and mak to the kitchen. i started to freak out. i felt a panic attack coming on.

I teld to hate being alone. i felt someone grab my arm and pull me out of the crowd. "you okay?" zach asks looking worried. "yeah i'm fine i just don't like being alone." i respond and it gets kinda awkward for a few seconds.

"well i promise i'll never leave you alone." he says quietly before pulling my into the living room. that comment sent shivers down my back. it was really sweet.

"lillian kay tate, christina, and gabbie." zach says. "hi" i say before cristina hugs me. "omg hi we're so glad to finally meet you." i smile. they are really nice.

"these are cobryn, jack and jonah's girlfriends. stay with them i'll be right back." i nod and he squeezes my hand before leaving.

-

liked by 2,286 otherslilliankaymusic i love friends@makhyli @elanacaceres @oliviaruby @queeniemaev @imzachherron @gabbiegonzalez  @beautychickee @tatedoll

lilliankaymusic i love friends
@makhyli @elanacaceres @oliviaruby
@queeniemaev @imzachherron @gabbiegonzalez @beautychickee @tatedoll

-

imzachherron lover
lilliankaymusic muah
username stopp so cute

tatedoll i love you babes
lilliankaymusic i love you
username they're friends???

load more comments