6

"i wanna stay up all night and and jump around until we see the sun"- one direction

It was getting late. i was talking to zach for a while. i could tell he had had a few drinks but i was the designated driver so i couldn't. i noticed mak was dancing with liv and elana. they looked drunk. i turned back to zach.

"so what's your favorite movie?" he asks. "mamma mia hands down." he chuckles. i then got ran into. i realized it was queenie and caught her. "queenie are you drunk."

"no"is all she said before zach grabbed her and helped her up. "i have to get her home before she does something stupid." i say walk over to get the girls. they ignored me and went back to dancing.

"they are too busy dancing." i said to zach. "look at daniel and elana." queenie said laughing and slurring her words. i looked at them and they were dancing, and they were pretty close.

"come on i'll just take her home." i said. queenie tried to refuse but she was five seconds away from falling off the porch and hurting herself.

"i can't leave them her without a car." zach made a good point, "i'll drive you" i look at him raising my eyebrow. "you've been drinking, i'll drive." he nodded and we walked to his car. we put queenie in the car and before i get in zach stops me.

"she is a gorgeous, expensive, camero. if you even come close to denting it i will lay on the road and have you run me over. are we clear." he says with a stern look. i giggle and nod. he hands me the keys and we drive to my house.

-

we pushed open the door and take her to her room. we walked out into the living room. he sits down and i look at him confused. "don't you want to go back to the party." i ask and he shakes his head. "i can't drive and you shouldn't leave queenie. we can watch a movie or something." i smile and sit down.

we ended up watching starstruck and fell asleep.

liked by 23,384 othersimzachherron picture creds @elanacaceres

imzachherron picture creds @elanacaceres

-

username stopppp confirmed

beautychickee cuties
lilliankaymusic <3

username IM SCREAMING

queeniemaev loveeee

load more comments