3

"shh don't say it"- FLETCHER

"so where to now" i asked and we got into zach's car.

"I wanna take you somewhere" he responds and pulls into an empty parking lot. we got out and he started walking. I followed him to a lake with rocks surrounding it.

"wow it's breathtaking" i say in awe of it.

"it's even better during the day." he says after we both take in the view. I didn't even realize it had gotten so dark out.

"come on" i hear him say. he grabs my hand and pulls me to the ground.

we layed down and looked up at the stars. "I don't know much about stars but what corbyns taught me..." he paused and pointed at a star to the right of us, "that's cassiopeia or cassiblanca something like that."

I laughed and roll on my side to face him. "cassiopeia." i corrected him. he laughed and rolled to face me.

"so, tell me some unique about you." he finally said after a few seconds of silence.

"umm well I don't know. I have 8 siblings." I said. he looked at me surprised.

"8 siblings? you're kidding." he said. I nodded and smiled.

"yep and i'm the middle child." I told him but that wasn't the only surprise, " and I'm a triplet." i said.

he sat up and stared at me. "no way i don't believe you." he spoke.

"yup it's all true, their names are brooke and jackson." I told him showing my lock scream which was a picture of my family.

"wow that's crazy." he said. I laughed and looked at my phone. the time was 10:30pm.

"oh we should probably get back." i said standing up and brushing off my jeans. he nodded and took me home.

liked by queeniemaev, brooklynkay, and 847 others

lilliankaymusic @zachherron you were right it is better during the day.

comments

imzachherron shhhh that was my secret spot
lilliankaymusic 🤐
username oooo did he take you there on a date

makhyli grrr
lilliankaymusic 🦃

jackavery wow zach i thought i was the only one who knew about that place
username awww jackary
imzachherron oops sorry she's special
username whatttttttt

evyn.kay love you sis
imzachherron wow its one of the many siblings you have @lilliankaymusic
lilliankaymusic love you little sis

username kay's better

username cutie

username boys world>>>