𝙫𝙞𝙞 - 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 !

Meela was in deep thought after she had inflicted the devastating blow to the "innocent shipwright" as Chopper and Nami put it. 'I thought I hit him softer!' the redhead thought, but she was soon snapped out of it by her fellow orange-head.

"Hey Meela, would you want to look for Luffy while we stay down here and beat these guys up?" Nami asked. Meela looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing." Meela sighed, but then instantly brightened. "Guys! I'm gonna find where Luffs is, alright!" she exclaimed, starting to run up the stairs. The others nodded in response. As Meela ran up, Nami smiled at the redhead, who she had grown quite fond of.

Meela dashed through the building, searching for Luffy when she sensed two familiar auras heading toward Iceburg's room. With this, she sprinted back to the others to share what she'd found.

"Hey guys! I found Luffs!" Meela yelled just as Zoro finished off the last shipwright.

"Okay!" the others shouted as they raced to join her. Running together, Nami's curiosity got the best of her.

"How were you able to find Luffy so fast?" she asked.

"I just felt him," Meela said with a grin, leaving Nami confused. The answer also piqued Zoro's interest.

"What do you mean you 'felt him'?" Zoro asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Luffs has a strong and familiar vibe, so I knew where he was," Meela said, smirking slightly. Zoro nodded, understanding her in his own way, while Nami still looked puzzled.

Soon, they turned a corner and faced a dead end. Meela sighed, then turned to Zoro.

"Soooo... We're gonna have to break down the wall," Meela stated bluntly. The others stared at her in confusion, except Zoro, who looked back at her.

"What?" Zoro asked, and Meela pointed at the wall.

"There's a door, but people are surrounding it. I figure you'd rather avoid that mess. Plus, you're the 'break walls' kind of guy," she said, and Zoro nodded, pulling out his sword.

"Good point," Zoro replied as he prepared to slice through the wall. Meela readied her pointe shoe, while Nami and Chopper relied on the duo to handle it.

"No haki style: Ribbon's line!" Meela shouted, swinging her pointe shoe in a sharp line. Zoro slashed the wall with his sword, and together they burst through. On the other side, they spotted Luffy, who had broken down another wall.

"Luffy!" Meela and Zoro yelled in unison.

Before anyone could say more, a chaotic scene played out before them as one "shipwright" attacked another. Luffy rushed to save the victim.

"What're you doing, strawhat?" the attacker asked.

"You're planning to kill him! Weren't you shipwrights together!?" Luffy shouted back.

"We were... until a moment ago," the man replied coldly.

"So you really are a traitor! Fine then." Luffy paused before turning to Robin. "Hey, Robin! What're ya doing with these guys?! If you're leaving the crew, at least tell me why!!"

Meela stayed quiet, observing Luffy's frustration.

"You people don't seem to listen very well," Robin said calmly. "I told the doctor and the cook goodbye. Didn't they tell you?"

"I did! But I don't get it either! Why, Robin?!" Chopper asked, desperation in his voice.

"To achieve my goal. A goal that can't be achieved if I stay with you people. To accomplish it, I will sacrifice anything," Robin replied without hesitation.

'Sacrifice anything?' Meela thought. 'I've heard that before...' She clenched her fists at her sides, trying not to let it show.

"So... that's why you're able to frame your friends as assassins without hesitating?" Zoro asked, his voice steady. "What's this goal of yours?"

"I don't have to tell you," Robin said coldly.

Meela sighed, her frustration mounting. 'She's definitely hiding something... but what?'

"Don't try to understand her!" Iceburg shouted, grabbing their attention. "Are you crazy, Nico Robin?! Do you understand what you're trying to do?!"

'Wait... Iceburg knows what she's after? ' Meela's mind raced.

"You no longer have the right to say anything," Robin said sharply, covering Iceburg's mouth with her hands. "I won't let anyone interfere!"

'Another Devil Fruit user. Nice.' Meela noted mentally, already piecing things together.

"Robin! What're you doing?! Are you serious?!" Luffy demanded, frustration spilling over, joined by Nami and Chopper.

"ROBIN—" Luffy began again, but this time Meela stepped forward, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Luffs, there's no need to keep yelling. She's clearly made up her mind," Meela said quietly.

Before anyone could react, the traitor cut in, "I'm sorry, but we have to find a very important person after this, so we're in a hurry. In two minutes, this mansion will be engulfed in flames."

"That's not good..." Meela muttered under her breath.

"It looks like they mean to eliminate us. Nico Robin seems to want to stay on the other side. Luffy, are you okay with Robin leaving the crew?" Zoro asked.

"HELL NO!" Luffy yelled, his voice full of determination.

Meela stayed silent, deep in thought.

'Robin reminds me of my father... The way he left me.'

She clenched her fists again. '

He abandoned me... To protect me.'