𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞 - 𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 <3

As Meela's thoughts were coming to an end, she tuned into reality as she remembered the group's current predicament. She looked to realize that the black-haired woman was making her way out of the room as both Luffy and Zoro had been getting their asses beaten by the traitors they'd challenged. As Luffy went in for another attack, the man with the bird on his shoulders stopped Luffy as he threw him at the rest of the straw hats and explained his techniques.

"You lowly pirates... can't you see a huge difference in our combat power?" The man stated as he looked at the clock. "We should hurry. But it's a pity. I think I'll show you something interesting..." The man concluded.

As the man with the top hat and bird finished his sentence, a shadow was cast upon him as he started to grow bigger and bigger. Everyone's eyes had widened in response as Meela began to see the type of threat this man was. Soon, everyone had concluded this was the work of a devil fruit and just how dangerous his power was.

"Lucci, the other shipwrights are coming up." A man with a long nose said as the man, now known as Lucci, executed a kick that blocked the entrance and made the ceiling collapse. Soon after the ceiling started to collapse, everyone started to get out of the area. Although, Luffy took the opportunity to attack Lucci, yet again.

"Pigeon guy!" Luffy yelled as he punched the man. However. this attack didn't faze the top-hatted pigeon lover.

"Shigan!" The man yelled as he punched Luffy and the others yelled. "I'll send you off this islan-"

"HAKI STYLE..." Meela yelled as she ran towards the pigeon lover with her pointe shoes swinging forward. "RIBBON'S PAUSE!" The redhead exclaimed as she blocked Lucci's attack. The expression of the leopard changed from unamused to concerned as he had been caught off guard but soon changed back to his unchanged expression. The man sighed as he still held onto Luffy.

"So... you can use armament." The man stated as he glared at the redhead and she nodded, smirking as she realized the man didn't know how to use it himself. "But. I've seen it be used in far... greater ways. So you must've not been properly trained." The pigeon lover smirked as Meela smirked. Then...

3

2

1

BANG!

One of the other traitors had shot Meela with a tranquilizer which left the girl unable to move. With Meela unable to move, Lucci used one of his techniques to travel at lightspeed and finished his blocked attack which resulted in Luffy flying out of sight, the rest of the straw hats yelling, and Zoro trying to attack the leopard man. Soon, Zoro was flung like Luffy and nowhere in sight. As all of this occurred, Meela couldn't move...

"It seems you're limited to using basic armament," Lucci whispered into the girl's ear as he walked past the redhead, who had been dosing off from the effects of the tranquilizer.

Meanwhile, in the internal thoughts of Rob Lucci...

'the redhead is the least of our worries since she's only able to use the simplest form of armament and wasn't trained well with her observation, so we shall continue to shift our focus to Nico Robin.' Rob Lucci thought. As he left with the rest of CP9, there was one member that stayed behind.

They stared at the redhead, but walked away shortly after...