00.24

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER !
THANK YOU FOR READING (:
__________________________

IT HAD BEEN a couple of days now. Gregory and I had been healing up fine, for the most part.
The bruises around my neck were finally fading, though the gashes on my upper body were still taking their bittersweet time.

Everything still hurt. Psychically and emotionally. This week I had been staring at the pictures Sun and I took together, and crying over the ones Moon and I captured.

Now that I was out of a job, I wasn't sure what exactly to do with my time. Though I needed to rest, and it was well needed, an idea came to play.

College had always been a thought deep in my mind after leaving high school. After all, it had been three years since graduation, maybe it was time to start thinking about it.

I spent the entirety of the night searching technician classes, and training around my area. Since I had already had the experience from Fazzbears, it would be easy to get into the jobs offered.

But, another idea was in my thoughts since the night of the fire. I told myself I was going to get Sun back. And I am.

Boots laced up, and a jacket to cover myself from the chill of the morning air, I take a look over myself in the mirror. My e/c eyes felt so lifeless. This week has been torture. Mom had been sending Gregory and I soup to our rooms, as a way to comfort us.
Isabella moved into my room, Gregory took hers. It was sweet, really. Gregory seemed to be allot happier now. Isabella and him got along pretty well, too.

"Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Gregory asks, breaking me from my thoughts. I turn to look at him and smirk a little.

"We're getting Freddy and Sun back." I whisper.

His eyes widen, and a gasp escapes him. "What?"

_____________

As my aching body reaches the scene, I felt my breath hitch in my throat. Yellow caution tape was wrapped around the remaining boards that stood from the flames.

No cars were here. It was totally deserted. Gregory and I stare the piles of ash down.

As we step over the tape, and the endless amounts of burned up boards, I look over my shoulder to him. "Okay, be careful please. If we get caught, we're fucked." my voice wobbles a little as I look to the ground.

I was stepping in at least three feet of rubbish.

"Okay." He frowns.

My eyes glance up to the dawn sky. It was shaded in colors of pale blue and orange. Light specks of stars began to disappear from the sky, as the sun rises into the sky slowly but surely.

We searched everything. Everywhere.

Freddy's body was found quicker than Sun's. Freddy wasn't caught in the fire, so he wasn't in the ash, obviously. He was set off to the side under a little pavilion.

His body laid lifeless with police tape around it. "I found him!" Gregory shouts across the lot to me. I smile softly. "We'll put him in my car soon. I still need to find Sun." My voice carries out softly.

"Come on, Sun . . Where are you," I can't help but to mumble aloud. My eyes searched through everything. All I'm hoping for is to see a golden body somewhere. I lift up boards, and other pieces of the building that were huge compared to myself.

Some were too heavy to move. But, I managed my best to maneuver around, and check underneath everything as best as I could.

It feels like all hope is lost. My heart feels heavy.

I blink away the blurriness to my eyes, and sniffle my nose. Was this really it? I just won't ever be able to see him again?

"I found something!" Gregory calls out. I shoot my head up and widen my eyes. "Come here!"

I run. My legs carry me the entirety of the way, no matter how weak I still am. There it was. A golden body.

I laugh, a relief flooding me. Gregory and I take the board off of Sun's lifeless body. He lays there in silence. There was some pretty moderate damage done to his outer body. Some dents, a few dark scuffs. Thankfully, he was made out of metal. So, the majority of their body was safe.

"Yes!" I grin. "I can't believe you found him!" My arms wrap around Gregory and he smiles.

We take the rest of everything off of the half buried body, and I grab the celestial duo in my arms. Sun was lanky— but heavy. I struggle a little as I turn my head to see how far the car was from us.

I groan a little, and have Gregory take Sun by his feet. We haul his body to my car and toss him into the trunk with little to no ease. I then turn to Freddy's lifeless body laying on a bench. This was going to be difficult.

Gregory looks at me, wheezing a little. "How are we going to do this?" He asks.

I struggle to catch my breath. "I've got an idea."

Hoping into the drivers seat, I back up the car so it meets Freddy at the bench. It was only a foot apart from where he laid, now.

I jump out of the car and help Gregory. We struggle a bit, and this lasts a couple of minuets before we have to stop and catch our breaths.

"Dude, he's so heavy." I sigh out. My arms were wrapped around the bear's upper body, Gregory struggling to hold his torso.

"Why is he so big?" Gregory frowns. I shake my head. "I don't know, but we need to hurry. It's getting late, and the police will be back here soon." I catch my phone for the time and frown.

We have been here almost three hours now.
I figured getting here really early in the morning would have bought us some more time. It did, but now it was getting late.

"Come on, ready?" I ask him, getting ready to lift. The brunette nods his head at me and readjusts his grip on the animatronic. "Uhuh."

We lift, and start to struggle again as we finally get the bear into my trunk. The back end of my car sinks a little as the weight is placed in the trunk.

I frown a bit.

"Well, we did it." I sigh out. We reach out and give a soft, weak, high five. Stumbling back into the car, I frown a bit as I grip the wheel.

"Let's get the hell away from here."