Visits

In the morning

Mammon's POV

I get ready and leave my room. Walking down the hall, I stop to look at Levi's door, up and down. Why am I even here right now? My brain is fried and I can't think straight. Maybe, I am dumb.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Today's the day I see MC~ I have to muster the confidence to confess. I just have to breathe. I used the portal key as instructed. Like unlocking an invisible door. Suddenly a blue and green portal appeared in front of me. The key magically floating into my bag. I have to remember that's there for later.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I make it to the human world within 5 minutes or so. I don't know where MC lives.

Burr. Burr.

MC picked up the phone; I smiled hearing their voice.
"Hi, Mams." "Hey, MC, I'm kinda lost. I've transported to your street, I just don't know you house number."
"The number is 11037." "Ok, see you in 2 minutes." "Bye."

I ran towards MC's house. I stop at the beginning of the cement. Their house was (fav colors) and had dozens of (fav flowers). Honestly is a vibe. I knock on MC'S door and try to prevent my hands from getting sweaty. 
MC opens the door and I smile at them, nervous.

"Mammon!" They immediately hugged me and put their arms around my back. Instead of me doing the same, I pull them by the waist closer to me. Holding them from there. MC stuffed their face in my chest, smiling.
Do something! Do something! "Uh, human!?" I release from the hug. "Yes?" "Would you like to go on a date with me, Mammon?" "Of course, I will." I sighed in relief. I then kissed MC'S cheek. "Okay, good." I then calmed down, my heart still racing. "Let's go!.. I don't know where to go." I said embarrassed. "I know a place."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
At the restaurant or park. You're location.

"Levi's only being like that because I left."  MC claimed. "What if he just hates me?" "I don't really know what to do in this situation unless you take me to him." I take out my phone.

Burr. Burr. Burr.

"Ugh, sorry to ruin your date but is MC allowed back in the Devildom?" "As long as someone in Purgatory Hall or HOL is watching them, yes." Diavolo told me. "Ok, thank you, bye!" "Bye!" Diavolo replied. "Be on your best behavior, Mammon!" I heard Lucifer randomly yell. "Will do." Bloop.

They must be on their date. ^_^

"Who was that?" "Lord Diavolo." "Diavolo oh ok- Diavolo's on a date!?" Yes, shh, please don't let word spread." "I won't. Who was it, though." "Classified information." "I think we both know who it is." MC and I then both smirk.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Levi's POV

I miss my Player 2.

Me and my brothers were in the main room, waiting for the scumbag to come back. All of us were jealous, obviously. Beel and Asmo seemed happy for them though.
:/

We all heard a polite knock on the door. None of us got up because Lucifer was still supposed to be gone and Mammon shouldn't be back so soon.

Eventually someone started banging on the door. Beel immediately suspected that was Mammon, going to get the door.

"What if we just left him out there.." "And just watch him from the window." I finished Satan's sentence.

Beel opened the door and MC immediately hugged Beel. Mammon stared at them, feeling awkward.

"Don't worry, I won't steal your human." Beel laughed at his statement. Mammon blushed not knowing what to say. MC and I then lock eyes.

They look mad at me. They look mad at me! Why is you mad at me? 😰 The-they look scary. I tried running but, I tripped due to me never leaving my room.
"Shit." I whispered.

MC gave me, Satan, and Belphie, this long stupid lecture about how your older brother doesn't like us harassing him.

During the lecture we said things like...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Flashback Time!*

"MC, am I wrong though?" "Satan, Mammon is a changed man. There is no reason to continue your verbally abusive behavior!" MC told him. "What? How dare you." Satan frowned, losing his patience.

"You and Mammon probably don't even know what verbal abuse is." Belphie smiled. "Are you calling me stupid?!"
"No, but Mammon is. His sin naturally makes him stupid."
I just laughed up a storm, in my own little anime world.

"Well, I'm just gonna go now then. I give up. It seems can't help idiots. Enjoy sleeping, reading, and playing Mononoke Land by yourselfs guys!" MC left the room, angered. Leaving me scared and the other two ineffective.

"Mammon's being favorited. He's treated like a child." I frowned.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Please ☆vote☆ (I don't know why I even mention this anymore. :/   )