A Normal Day

(A/N: I know Author~Chan and the reader have talked about this; There is still a little (tiny) bit of DiaLuci left. It was in the description. :,)
)

After the sleepover and date, Diavolo returns Lucifer back to the HOL. "Do I have to go back in with those losers (my brothers)?" Lucifer asked Diavolo. "Sorry, you do. Love you though. " Diavolo kissed Lucifer's cheek and Luci doing the same. "Love you, too. Goodbye, wish me luck." "No luck can help you escape this hell.." Diavolo said menacingly, then went back to his cheery voice. "Bye!" Diavolo then skipped away. That's concerning. Thought Lucifer.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Lucifer's POV

"I've returned." Everyone stopped talking as soon as they saw me. Nobody said a word. Something off. "What do you guys want?" "Lucifer, did you sleep with Diavolo?/!?" Belphie and Asmo asked at the same time, different meanings. "No and no. Anyway, who are the people who participated in the trap?" "Satan and Satan. Not me, just him." Belphie snitched. I look behind him to see Beel hiding for some reason. "How dare you rat me out!?-" "I like to see you suffer." Belphie told him. "You lose your library privileges, for a MONTH." Satan quietly panicked. "My room is a library. I don't need you or your stupid books!" "That includes the school library." "Shitttt!!" Satan stormed out the room. I didn't give him his tea yet."Thanks for getting rid of him. He wouldn't shut up." Belphie smiled. I thought you were allies. I still look behind him to see Beel hiding. "Beel, you're the tallest brother. Why are you hiding behind Belphie?" "I went out to eat with Mammon." "Ok? MC already told me, I thought you knew that." "Oh, good." Beel walked off shoving 3 human world cheeseburgers in his mouth. He's a tall boy.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The next day

3rd POV

The morning was going smoothly except Leviathan still being upset about Limited Edition Sparkle Sparkle Ruri-Chan, refusing to speak to Mammon. And with that MC refused to talk to Levi, which was slowly killing him inside. Mammon doesn't understand how important Ruri-Chan is to me. Levi kept thinking to himself. Whatever, I just want him to apologize.

Lucifer kept thinking about that as well. To think if I didn't pick up the broken headphones, he would cry even more. Lucifer suddenly felt a strong urge to check on his younger brother. I should check on him. Lucifer stormed off to Mammon's room but, Mammon wasn't there. Maybe he's with MC? Lucifer opened the door finding Mammon laying on top of MC, asleep. MC was awake fluffing his soft, white hair. "I see you both are in a bonding moment right now. Adorable, but... I need Mammon for a RAD student council meeting." "Right. Mammon, you have a meeting to attend to." MC shook Mammon, him not moving at all.
"Mammon~/Maammon." MC and me say at the same time. Mammon woke up slightly startled and blushing, looking around at his surroundings. "Oh. Yeah?" "We have a meeting in an hour and 30 minutes. Get ready, please." "Okay. If I get dressed can I go back to sleep after?" "Is your name Belphegor?" "No." "You can sleep after, silly." "Bye, MC." "Bye, Sushifer." I playfully roll my eyes, leaving the room.

I'm glad they weren't making out. And I think I have realized why MC calls Mammon, "silly." It's way better than calling him an idiot. He tries his best. It's as if Levi is more focused on his material things than his actual brothers. We all fell from the Celestial Realm together and I think some of us has forgotten that.

(A/N: I am not 100% sure all 7 brothers fell because of the Satan and Lucifer falling animation card. I think Asmo, Beel, and Belphie fell tho?)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Please ☆vote☆
Even if you don't have the energy.