Babysitting

(A/N: I'm sorry future me, I fucked up. I let Mammon tell Levi, him and MC were dating and he wasn't supposed to find out yet. Now, I have to improvise. I made sure Sushifer already has an idea that they're probably dating since, he saw them sleeping together.)

Another day

3rd person POV

Mammon and the Magnificent MC are walking with Lucifer and Barbatos. Barbatos is there because Diavolo had a letter saying he's busy and got Barbatos to hand deliver it. Barbatos is being held captive by MC and Mammon so they don't have to make dinner. The location is in the HOL.

"Lucifer, technically Satan is your son." MC said. "I know but, he's also somehow our brother. I just say that so he doesn't get mad." Lucifer replied.
"If he heard us right now, he would throw a fit." Barbatos added. MC started giggling.
"How exactly did you give birth to him?" MC asked, testing his patience. "Ugh, I don't- I was so angry at that moment, he just poofed in the sky." "P-poofed?" Mammon laughed.
"Yeah, he just 'poofed'." Lucifer and Barbatos were confused because Lucifer is a man but, understood at the same time.

"Were you guys talking about me?" Asmo skipped, walking up to MC.
"No. Of course, not." Mammon said. "Oh, you guys are holding hands!" Asmo squealed. "What, no!"
Mammon slipped out of MC's grasp, his hand getting colder by the second. "You were, idiot brother. You just let go, leaving MC all alone." "Leave Mammon alone." MC defended him. "MC, you barely hang out with me anymore!" Asmo frowned.
"Oh, really, I'm sorry-"

Mammon was slowly getting jealous. "MC's just a busy human. They work hard."
"No, they're busy spending time with you." Barbatos tried breaking them up.
"Asmodeus, I'm sorry but, we were in the middle of something. You're interrupting."
"Ugh, fine. You and Lucifer can have your stupid meetings. Come on, MC." Asmo snatched MC and began to run off.

"...What?" Mammon started feeling lonely again. "Asmo get back here!" Lucifer yelled, Asmo turned the corner and they were gone. Mammon got a call from his D.D.D.
"I- uh.." "Mammon, answer the call, or is it an unknown number?" Lucifer pushed. "Hello?" Mammon asked the person on the other side of the phone.

"Hi, Broke boy! I didn't really want to talk to you but, Simeon does." "Ugh, it's the shady wizard." "Look, you have to get over the things I did to MC-" "Nuh-uh." Suddenly Simeon's voice was heard. "Hello, Mammon."
"Hey!" Mammon felt his mood lift up.
"So, we're friends right?" "Yeah, you said we were."
The only friends I have are Simeon, Diavolo, and Barbatos.
"Can you help me with something? I need you to babysit, I mean! Watch over Luke." On the other side of the D.D.D., Luke glared at Simeon.

Luke's POV

"Stop it!" I told Simeon.
"Sorry, Luke."
Here I'm sitting on the floor with a stack of coloring books and Solomon bothering me. "Chihuahuas don't like coloring, huh?" "Shut it. Go make some potions and go away." Solomon rolled his eyes. "You are the angriest angel, I've ever met." Solomon whispered, I still heard him.
Whatever.
"Simeon, why would you choose Mammon to watch over me?"
"Uh, the other brothers would either make you cry or hurt you. If I trust him, can you?"
Not really, he's still a demon. Why can't Barbatos come? :/
"Yeah." I lied.
I know lying is bad but, Simeon tends to get upset when I actually tell the truth. I especially don't like it when Simeon's mad.

Simeon finally hung up his D.D.D. and spoke to me.
"Mammon should be hear be here soon."
"Alright." I sighed. Simeon just smiled.

---------------------------------

Aggressive knocking, Aggressive knocking.

"Coming!" Simeon opened the door to see Mammon. "The Great Mammon is here!.. Hi, Luke." Simeon then hugged Mammon. Mammon facing my direction, looked at floor. I couldn't figure out what emotion he was feeling. Simeon let go.