2

"Hello, I'm Park Sunghoon" Sunghoon introduced himself just like the teacher said. Sunoo smiled brightly looking at Sunghoon.

"Now Sunghoon you can seat beside umm.... Wonyoung" The teacher said making Sunghoon and Sunoo disappointed. when he was about to walk towards Wonyoung a voice said "Can he sit beside me, Miss Wu?". It was none other than Sunoo.

"Why Sunoo ? do you know each other?" Miss wu said. "Yes we do and I'm one of the top students here and he is new so... I could help him to adjust here" Sunoo said.

"Yeah you got a point ok then Sunghoon you can seat beside sunoo"Miss Wu said, Sunghoon immediately sat beside Sunoo.

TIME SKIPP:

"Sunoo hyung why were you staring at me during the whole class?" Sunghoon said. "Because I deserve to see something beautiful"Sunoo said smirking. Sunghoon blushed like a red tomato.

 "Stop flirting you dumbass" Jake said after appearing out of nowhere hitting sunoo with a thick book.

 "Yeah Jake hyung is right " Niki said while sunoo just rolled his eyes.

"Sunghoon-ah how was your 1st class?" Heeseung said."It was obviously great since I was there" Sunoo said making Sunghoon chuckle. "Yeah It was really great" Sunghoon said. "Good for you "' Jay said.

 "Then let's start our school exploring, " Jungwon said taking Sunghoon's hand in his. "Yeah let's go and Jungwon stop holding his hand" Jay said.

"Why? it's not like he has a problem with that, right Sunghoon ?" Jungwon said. "I-i don't have any problem," Sunghoon said.

"Then after Jungwon I'm gonna hold you're hand" Niki said.

"What about us?" Jake asked.

"You guys are after maknae line" Sunoo said. "What bu---" As jay was about to say something Sunghoon interrupted "I'm hungry". 

"End of arguing we are going to canteen" Heeseung said.

AGAIN TIME SKIP BECAUSE YOUR AUTHOR'S HEAD IS BUFFERING:

"Sunghoon are you gonna live in a dorm?" Jake said. "Yeah" Sunghoon said sipping on his banana milk

 "YAH YOU PUNKS" suddenly an unknown voice screamed running up to them. "What's up Taehyun?" Niki said with a teasing smile. "Firstly don't what's up me and second did you guys forget about your magic lesson AND IT'S HYUNG FOR YOU"Taehyun said.

"Shit we forgot about our lesson, guys lets go and sunghoon I hope you like the school. We wanted to spend more time with you but you know studying ... anyway we will talk to you tomorrow at school so bye for now " Heeseung rapped while others bid goodbye.

"Bye sunghoon hyung " Jungwon said last time before they vanished in the busy hallway. "Bye" Sunghoon muttered.

 "So your Sunghoon ?" Taehyun said. Sunghoon just nodded in response. "Hmm, you must be special for them " Taehyun said.

"What do you mean ?" Sunghoon said. "Well they never talk with anyone .your probably the 1st one who got this close with them " Taehyun said. "Well they just talked to you " Sunghoon said.

"Haha yeah they do talk to me and my friends and believe me to be friends with them it took us 2 years and you just did it in 5 hours " Taehyun said smiling.

"Let me take you to dorm since your new" Taehyun said, as they walked towards the dorm they talked with each other about themselves.

"he is the dorm master he will give you a dorm to live in and bye I have to go to my dorm or my boyfriend would be mad at me." Taehyun also walked away

."Hello ajusshi I'm here for my dorm house Number and key " Sunghoon said to a middle-aged uncle.

"Oh hi, there young man Mr Bang already told me about you.The school dorm is almost full but lucky for you, I found a dorm for you but the problem is you have to live with 6 roommates I hope you don't have any problem" the uncle said with an apologizing smile.

"No, it's ok I can manage" Sunghoon said.

"Very well, here is the key and the dorm Number is 30 " The uncle said giving the keys to sunghoon. "Thanks, ajusshi"
"Welcome son"

TIME SKIP:

"Uhhh I'm exhausted~~~~" Sunoo said."So are we" Jake said.

"Hyunggggg open the door of our dorm I wanna sleep" Jay said. "Yeah yeah I'm opening it don't you see" Heeseung said.

"Hey, boys coming back from the magic lesson?" Said the dorm master.

"Oh ajusshi yeah we just came back" Jungwon said .

"Hmm, I have something to tell you guys" Ajusshi said nervously.

"Yeah ajusshi tell us don't be nervous unless we have a new roommate " Jay  said laughing.

"Hehe actually it's about that you guys have a new dormmate " Ajusshi said with a nervous chuckle.

".........................What" All of them said syncing .

"We have a new Roommate?" Jungwon said.

"We don't need someone else roaming in our dorm" Niki said .

"Yeah Niki is right and what if they are freaking crazy like the previous one's " Heeseung said. 

"I don't think that boy is like others" Ajusshi said . 

"WHAT if IT'S A BITC------" as Jay was about scream a gentle voice interrupted.

"Is everything alright here" The voice said 

"Sunghoon?" Sunoo said.

"Eh Sunghoon what are you doing here ?" Jake said.
"Are you lost ?" Jay said. 

"He is  our new roommate right?" Jungwon said using his brain. 

" You are right jungwon he is you guys new roommate " Ajusshi said smiling at Jungwon.

"WHAT...?! oh my god you should have said it before now I feel bad" Sunoo said pouting.

"Feel bad for what?" Sunghoon said looking at sunoo.

"Oh it's nothing" Jake said. "And ajusshi we don't have any problem of him being our roommate " Jake said again.

"Yeah we do not have any you can leave for now, since it getting late" Heeseung said to ajusshi while looking at sunghoon smiling. 

"Oh it's relief knowing you don't have any problem and yeah bye boys see you around" Ajusshi said.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚗𝚒𝚖.... 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢....

사랑해요~~~