13

"guys I think you should stop" Sunghoon said as he sipped on the grape juice. Yes, they are at a club. Reason: TXT invited them. They wanted to enjoy the summer vacation but the point is no one is letting Sunghoon drink or shit.....

"Sunghoon bae chill we are heavy drinker" Niki said.

"It's hyung you brat" Sunghoon pouted. Others laughed and got back to chit-chatting.

"Guys I'm going to the washroom" Sunghoon said leaving as others nodded in reply.

"Hey, cutie wanna have some fun?" A drunk man said Sunghoon rolled his eyes and said "No.."

"Aww playing hard huh..? Come on daddy's gonna ruin your little pussy" The man said Sunghoon looked disgusted.

"Dude eww the thing you are searching for I do not think I have.... the only thing I have is a banana which I'm not allowing you to have..." Sunghoon said with a disgusted face.

"Oh don't lie let me ha---" As the man was about touch Sunghoon but Sunghoon being Sunghoon slapped him right across his face. The man's 2 teeth broke and fell out of his face.

"Yo-You just broke my teeth" The man said angrily.

"Yes and I'll do that again" Sunghoon said. Sunghoon was about to leave the place when he suddenly felt a pain in his arm. Sunghoon looked at the way only to see the man had injected him.

"Now you'll see what you brought to yourself" The man said. Sunghoon felt lightheaded. He felt like his body was getting hot.

Hyung, please come here Sunghoon told Jake using his telepathy.

"Hyung I'm 69% convinced Sunghoon is in danger" Jake said as they ran to the washrooms. As they tried to open the door they realized it was locked. Weird noises were coming out. They heard someone crying out for help they knows the voice but they decided not to think of the worst.

"Jungwon you know what to do..." Sunoo said. Jungwon nodded and disappeared from their sight.

A little Jungwon's POV:

As I teleported inside the washroom what I saw made my blood boil. I went towards the scene and kicked a stranger who was on top of a helpless Sunghoon trying to kiss him.
The man looked at me and tried to attack, I used my taekwondo skill.
The man fell to the ground then I opened the door others dashed in. Sunoo, Jake went to Sunghoon who I don't think is in his right mind but he was crying. I never saw him cry even when his mom was saying shit.

"Wh-what happened here? Why is Sunghoon crying? Who is this man?" Jay asked.

I cleared my throat and said " I don't know who this man is but he was on top of Sunghoon and trying to kiss him...."

others looked shook. I looked at Sunghoon I saw his shirt was messed up, tear-stained face. My blood again boiled I looked at the man who was on the ground unconscious. I looked at the others, they nodded with a smirk.

3rd POV:
"Shhh, it's ok Hyung we are here with you. No one is gonna touch you again and if they do I'll break their god damn hand" Jungwon said trying to calm a crying Sunghoon.

"I-I w-was begging h-him to sto-stop but he di-didn't. I f-feel so di-dirty. I c-could n-not even us-use my power..." Sunghoon sobbed as he buried his face in Heeseung's chest.

"I feel so pathetic" Sunghoon said hugging his own body.
"Wh-why do-does the wo-worst alw-always happens t-to me...?" Sunghoon said sobbing loudly. Others were looking sadly at Sunghoon. They just want to protect this angel but the moon goddess has a different plan.