5

"Good morning class, I have some great news to share with you," Ms. Wu said.

"Are you retiring, Ms Wu?" One of the students asked. The class broke into a fit of laughter.

With an eye roll on her face, the teacher replied, "No, we won't be talking about that. Is this good news?".

"As for the GOOD news, we are going on a........................................... FIELD trip". The teacher exclaimed.

Again, the class broke, but this time it was in chaos.

"SILENCE bitches", the teacher said but whispered the final word." Sunday is the trip day, and you may bring your siblings and parents along if you wish" said the teacher.

Time skip/Lunch break:

"I'm ready to go." Jake exclaimed. "I'm ready to go, too!" Heeseung told Jake while stealing Jay's chocolate.

Then they heard Sunoo scream, "HEEESEUNG HYUNG, JAKE HYUNG!". Jungwon and Sunghoon were coming their way, so they gazed in that direction. Heeseung and Sunghoon did not talk much after they returned from Halmeoni's House.

"Hey guys," Sunghoon and Jungwon said simultaneously.

"Hey, heard abo---" as jake was about to finish his sentence Sunoo said"TRIP, OF COURSE, I heard about it"

Suddenly Jay asked, "Are you guys going to bring uncle and auntie?".

"Yeah I miss mama and papa" Jungwon said taking a seat beside Sunghoon before Sunoo does. Sunoo just nodded while huffing since he didn't get to seat beside Sunghoon.

(Sunghoon is in the middle of Niki and Jungwon)

"What about you Sunghoon-ah?"Heeseung asked.

"Me? I don't have any parents oh and thank you Niki" Sunghoon said smiling at Niki who gave him Banana milk.

................................................................................................................

The atmosphere became cloudy or sad I don't know but it became weird and Sunghoon noticed it

"W-what happened? why did you guys suddenly become silent?" Sunghoon said.

"My parents died not me" Sunghoon said trying to ease the weird situation but wrong choice dude the atmosphere became more cloudy even The sunshine Sunoo was silent.

"What~~~~? Stop with silence!"Sunghoon said pouting making others coo at how cute he looked.

"Aigooo~~~ you look so cute and it's just that we feel really bad"Jay walked towards and hugged Sunghoon who hugged him back.

"Firstly you don't have to feel bad and secondly I'm not cute I'm sexy~" Sunghoon said showing his beautiful smile. They noticed how Sunghoon's teeth looked like vampire's teeth.

"Penguin by any chance are you a vampire?"Jake asked."Ehh... no I'm not" Sunghoon said looking confused."Oh, it's just your teeth are very vampire-like" Jungwon said pulling Sunghoon to his way since Jay was hugging him.

"Oh~~~it that so?" Sunghoon said happily since they are going back to themselves."Yeah, it is"Heeseung said smiling.

"Our parents will love you" Niki said randomly.

"Yeah, I'm afraid that they will steal you away from us"Sunoo said pouting."Me too, I can't leave with out you" Jay said.

"*Cough* We *cough*" Heeseung said.

"Hahahaha you guys are being weird we just met and you guys are already like that"Sunghoon said laughing out loudly others also smiled.

"Seems like you guys already forgot us" An unknown voice was heard.