16

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF BRAIN INTO YOUR GODDAMN HEAD!!!!" At the time of 8 in the morning a voice was heard shouting. The owner of the voice was none other than our Sunghoon Park who was pulling Jay's ear.

"Ouch Ouch Sung-Sunghoon We are sorry, sorry please leave my ear or it might rip off...!" Jay said. He was hurting even though Sunghoon was not putting any pressure. Blame it on Sunghoon's power. Sunghoon understood and softly took Jay's face in his hand.

"Oh my are you ok? Are you hurting? I'm sorry I should not have done it..." Sunghoon said with worried expression. Jay smiled even if Sunghoon was hurting he still cared.

"Oh bun it is fine but you are not we are sorry we went hard on you. We should have been more careful since it's your first time..." Sunghoon blushed at Jay's word and Jay peaked Sunghoon's lip.

"Are you ok hoon?" Heeseung entered the room with bunch of food in his hand.
"Oh Hyung good morning....'' Sunghoon and Jay said. Heeseung places the food tray infront of Sunghoon.

Heeseung kissed Sunghoon and said "Enjoy your meel bub it must hurt...." Heeseung was staring at Sunghoon's doe with his his Bambi one.

Sunghoon smiled but then suddenly pouted and said "Aren't you guys gonna eat?"

"We will be eating downstairs I don't think you can move after yesterday....." Heeseung said smirking at last place. Sunghoon hitted Heeseung softly.

"But I wanna eat with you guys and I also need to wash my face..." Sunghoon pouted. Jay laughed at Sunghoon. Sunghoon looked so cute and beautiful.

"Aww but how are you going to move?" Jay asked. "Why do you think I'm the 7th diamond?" Sunghoon smirked. Jay and Heeseung got confused but soon Jungwon's name came to their mind.

"Ok bub now what to do-----" Heeseung finished his sentence and hoonie vanished from their sight. "Eh? Sunghoon~~~ are you in  my washroom?" Jay said as silence ringed.

"Definitely not" Heeseung said before taking the food tray back to dining table.

"Sunghoon-ah~~~"
"Eomma~~~"

Sunghoon hugged his soon to be mother in law's as they met at the airport.

"Ohh you are glowing Hoon...." Mrs. Shim said. Others nodded in reply.

"Mom we are here too..." Jake said having werid deja vu type of feeling. "I know come here you jealous little boys..." Jay's mom said.

"So Sunghoon how have you been? Does this stupidos took care of you?" Mr. Lee aka Heeseung's dad said.

"They really did a good job at taking care of me..."

"You are kidding me....."
"I wish too that I was kidding...." Jake said to his mom who was looking annoyed as hell.

"Seriously we just came back and your school opened...!?" Mrs. Lee said munching on the rice crackers angrily.

"It's ok we will come back another time..." Sunghoon finally spoke up.

"Bu-------"
"No buts mom, we must go bang pd nim ordered us" Jake said.

"What ever...!" Jake's Mom pouted.

"So when will you guys leave?" Niki's dad said.

"Tommarow"

"WHAT?!!" The moms shouted.

"You called us?" Heeseung asked bang pd, who is in deep thought. "Well I-uh I did" Bang pd said.

"For what?" Jay asked. Jay didn't wanted to be rude but it turned out rude.

"I called you guys for help.... Do you know the place called danaba?" Bang pd asked. Others were confused except Sunghoon who knows that place his dad used to tell him stories about that place.

"I do. Doesn't that place contain Black magic? I've heard only strong people can enter that place even witches can't enter that place because that place consumes their power. " Sunghoon explained everything as he noticed others staring confusingly at Sunghoon.

"You are correct Sunghoon.." bang pd said.

"But why do you want us to know about that place?" Niki asked. Bang pd looked a little shaky.

"Uh-I-in that place there is a lake the black lake. I want you guys to bring me that lake's water..." Bang pd said. For a little there was silence but silence got fucked up cause Sunoo just hit a Ariana Grande note.

"WHAT?!?!"
"Do you want us dead?" Sunghoon asked. Pd nim shook his head before saying "No I don't want you guys dead..."

"And uhhm before you ask it was not my wish... It's actually Sunghoon's mom's wish...." Pd said making Sunghoon shook.

"That lady...!" Sunghoon whispered. "Fine I'll go..." Sunghoon said.

"And we will just watch..." Heeseung said.

"We will be going there too" Jake said. "Yeah to die..." Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"No extra talk I'll be going ALONE" Sunghoon said putting extra pressure on alone.

"Bu-------"
"End of discussion" Sunghoon cutted Jay off before leaving the place. Bang pd also left before patting their shoulders with a apologetic smile.

"Now what should we do?" Niki asked.

"He is way too stubborn to agree with us..." Jungwon said.

"What else we gotta go there before he can so he doesn't have to go there..." Jay said what ever came into his mind. Others looked at Jay.

"You are fucking right Jay Hyung we can do it..!" Sunoo shouted happily.

"Really?!" Jay asked confused.

"For once your brain came into work" Jake said proudly.

"So when will we go there?" Niki asked.
"Tommarow..." Heeseung said.

"I feel like there is something stupid going on in their head...." Sunghoon said to himself. He thinks ENHYPEN is planning something stupid. He knows ENHYPEN will do anything for him
ANYTHING.

"I have to talk with them before they do something stupid....." Sunghoon said.

𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 1.1 𝙺 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢....

사랑해요~