Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"

Victoria's POV.

Paul is the most manipulating beast sexually speaking. When I'm with him, I turn into another person. Given the circumstances, with another person, I don't think I would be giving up so easily. It's Paul for fuck's sake.

"OH god, Paulie...don't..." I bit on my lip.

"I know, I know" He mumbled as he continued with his business. He then moved his lips to my neck making me moan a little louder. I covered my mouth with my hand. The least I wanted was George to hear my dishonest act. "I bet you're lying" He put his warm hand inside my underwear, and stuck a finger down there. He did it so quickly it caught me off guard. "I told you, pretty little liar; you are wet" He mumbled in my ear.

"Fuuuuck" I whimpered. I didn't care if somebody could hear me. That's how powerful Paul is.

"I know, baby, I know" He slid in another finger, and started fingering me like crazy.

"Ahhhh-fuuuc-"

He shut my mouth with his hand this time. "We don't want to be very loud, baby" He winked.

"Please stop..." I closed my eyes. Suddenly I realized where we were at. MY reality. I can't keep doing the same stupid things over and over again. I can't! "I can't, Paulie. I-I'm sorry" I took his hand out of me quickly.

"But why?"

"You know. I don't think this is the right place, or moment... it's George's place, Paulie"

"Fine" He sighed. "I suppose you're right. It is weird, and besides you're my mate's girlfriend now" He looked down.

Somehow that made me feel upset. It must be very hard for Paul to see me with his best friend. If it was me in his shoes, I wouldn't stand it. That day I saw him back with Jasmine, I wanted to stop existing. I wanted to rip my hair off!

"Yes... "

"Okay... I guess I'll just leave now. I'll be back at 7 like you told me"

Aw. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't need him that much to help George and me I like told him. I just wanted  an excuse to be around him all day. I already felt way too awful for that.

"But... are you sure? Do you really need to go? Wouldn't it be possible that you'll be late if you get too busy?" I was so pathetic.

"Well actually I was just going to stop at Brian's place, and then pick up some books I bought, but if you really want me to stay, I will"

He was sooo sweet to pretend I wasn't being too obvious I wanted him to stay.

"Thank you, Paulie"

"No problem. You want some more of that juice?" He glanced at the floor where I hadn't noticed I had spilled my full glass by the way.

"No thanks" l chuckled.

I love him more and more with every little thing he does. He is simply my other half.

Paul's POV.

Almost made it. ALMOST! But she is right. I do feel bad for trying something with her at George's home. This is not over yet. Of course I will keep trying, but not with this strategy anymore; it doesn't seem to work. I need something more powerful.

"Paul?"

"Yes?" I guess I wasn't paying too much attention to what she was saying for a moment.

"I said, are you sure there won't be a problem if you stay?"

"Oh, sure no prob. Besides I like to spend extra time with my baby" I smiled.

"Ohh... Michelle?"

"Of course"