Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I'm boooored" I squealed. I was laying on the floor playing with a pile of buttons. I had no reason to go out. I didn't feel like meeting new people, and I didn't have my guitar with me anymore. Nothing made sense to me anymore. I might be overreacting or I might not, but I feel my life falling apart; I wasn't motivated to pursue my music career anymore. I think I'm still in denial, but maybe Paul's thing is letting sink into depression...

"Don't you want to go back to school?" Damian was sitting on the table drinking coffee and reading his newspaper.

"Nah. I still want to be a musician"

"You still need education for that" He glanced at me on the floor.

"Nah. Hey, Arthur or Richard are here I think. I hear the door" I said as I heard the quiet knocking on the door.

"You know they've got their key" He said as he drank from his cup of coffee.

"Then get the door!" I sat up very irritated.

"Yes ma'am" He said sarcastically as he got up to open the door. "Yes?" He laid his head on the door before opening it. Just for precaution

"It's...me" Spoke a familiar voice. It was not clear enough for me to distinguish it, but I knew I had heard it before, and I...like it.

I turned around eager to see the person behind the door.

"Just open!" I stood up to come closer to the door.

He nodded confused, and did as I told him.

My heart started pounding so fast at the sight of the beautiful man standing at our door.

"Paul..." My eyes brightened up; happy tears wanted to run down my face.

"Hi..." A little smile peaked out of him when he saw me.

It was like falling in love at first sight.

Damian just stood there not knowing how to react until...

"What are you doing here?" My brother glared at him.

"Can I...can I apologize to you first? I had no idea, Damian. I didn't want to hurt her. I am here for her" He said as he looked at my brother with puppy eyes. He was sincere; I knew it. He looked adorable.

"It was okay until you came back! Why did you? Why not just leave like that? You're going to make it worse, Paul..."

"I had no bad intention with her, please believe me"

"Paul-ugh. Does Brian know you're here by the way?" I knew Damian's patience wasn't going to last long.

"No. I came here by myself. I needed to see her" Paul said looking at me with those beautiful eyes...those eyes that told me they missed me...

"Paul. It's not possible, okay? She's too young to be involved in a casual thing such as the one you had behind my back. But it's over, alright? You won't mess with her feelings because I am here to protect her. You can get any girl you want, but not her"

"You don't understand-"

"Paul. How dare you?" Damian was getting more and more angry.

"I'm sorry if I'm being disrespectful, but you haven't understood yet" Paul kept a straight face.

"What?!" Damian was having enough.

And me? still incapable of saying anything yet.

"You have to listen to me carefully. I-"