Chapter 2 "New York"

Victoria's P.O.V.

It all happened so fast! I can't believe my brother said yes! The day of our flight finally came. My mum was very sad, and my brother was very...nervous. I don't know why to be honest. My parents came to the airport with us to say goodbye.

"Please, take good care of her, Damian" My mother told my brother as she gave him a long hug.

"Victoria, promise me you will behave yourself. Please" My father looked at me very concerned.

"Of course I will, daddy!" I smiled.

"You really mean it?" He asked again.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"I don't want to let my baby girl go" My mum cried a little as she held my hand.

"Mum, I promise I will come back" I wiped the tears off her face.

"Hopefully I'll bring her back in a month" My brother said laughing.

"Don't abandon us, sweetie. We will miss you a lot. Make sure to send some letters some time, alright?" My mother said as she gave me a kiss.

"Be good, Vicky. Please be good, and don't cause your brother any trouble" My daddy said as he gave me a kiss too.

"We have to board the plane now..." Said Damian.

"Goodbye..." I said to my parents before finally boarding the plane. I looked at them from far away on the window of the plane; they looked so tiny. I swear I could see my mother crying as my father comforted her.

"Are you sure you won't regret this?" Damian asked me as he put his seatbelt on.

"No way! This is what I really want" I smiled.

"Ohh..." He looked down twisting his fingers. "Umm...Vicks...will you really behave yourself?" He seemed to be very concerned about that. I don't know why.

"Yes. Why you ask?"

"New city. New life. Another continent. See, Americans are nothing like us. People in New York misinterpret everything you say. You can't wander around in a borrowed city doing anything you want. You have to be very careful"

"Oh" I nodded.

"So, I'm serious, Victoria. Don't get crazy there" He said before closing his eyes for a nap.

Well, we'll see. I can be quiet and loud at the same time.

After an exhausting flight. Damian and I finally arrived to his flat. Well, apartment, APARTMENT. They call those apartments here in the US. It was a small flat like he said, or at least very small for three guys to live there. After a thousand floors with no elevator, and a million stairs. We finally made it to his room. Apartment number 107.

"You'll get along with Arthur and Richard. They're nice lads. They're from England too" He said as he unlocked the door.

"Welcome back, mate" A short guy waved at my brother as we walked in. He stared at me for a second. "You brought company, huh?"

"My sister" He said leaving his luggage inside the small closet next to the door. "She's staying with us"

"Oh, hi" Smiled a shy blonde guy who just walked in too. He looked at me the same way the other guy did.

"Alright, alright, you morons. This is my little sister, Victoria. Vicky, this is Richard" He gestured to the short guy "And this is Arthur" He pointed at the blonde guy.

"Nice to meet you, Victoria" They said in unison.

"Nice meeting you, guys too" I smiled.

"Okay. Now a friendly reminder. She's 15, and she is MY SISTER" Damian said as he took my suitcase and guitar, and left them in his room. "Vicky, you'll have my room, and I'll stay in the living room. Alright?"