Dom! Deku {office fun}

A/n POV
Lemon
_______

It was another day working at your boyfriend's agency and it was a busy day with people coming in and out of your office. "Hey, babe you wanna have lunch with me". The green-haired strolled in with take-out food.

You took this time to relax back with him. It was your anniversary today and he was clinging to you all day. You enjoyed it, but you decided to mess with him to make it more interesting.

"You feeling alright you've been ignoring me all day". He said putting a hand on your thigh and rubbing circles on your knee with his thumb. "Yea I'm good". He kissed over the back of your ears and at the corner of your lips but you didn't return the favor which was pissing him off a bit.

The door kicked open as Deku backed off you with a low groan that only you could hear. "Hey, extra have lunch with us". Bakugo sat down throwing You one of his snacks. He and Kirishima plopped himself down in the chairs. "What brings you here today"? You asked ripping open the bag of meat buns. "We were in the area well at least I was". Kirishima said biting bakugou's spicy chicken leaving a disgusted look on the ash blond's face.

"I'm gonna hurt you". He said still eating it. On the other hand, Deku never took his hand off your thigh which he thought it'd be nice to rest on your crotch.

Your face flushed red but you only ignored his action.

"I came for the nerd's paperwork but he doesn't seem to be responsible so". You hummed currently shooting a message to a businessman. "I have a meeting so I'll be working late tonight". You explained the situation. The boy beside you only leaned back and began massaging the bulge rising in your pants.

"Well tell us if you need help we will investigate with you guys". Kirishima cleaned up before leaving out alongside bakugo. You pushed his hand away from you, irritating the hero. He stood in front of you with an unamused gaze.

"What don't like it? Your dick says otherwise". He kissed you making sure you were trapped between his large arms. "Ignoring me on purpose, do I have to fight for your attention then"? You nodded making him get on his knees under your desk.

"N-no Deku I have a meeting in less than 10 minutes". You said pushing his head away.

"He won't see me, your gonna do what you please with me alright". He unbuckled your pants. He released your cock from its hold and took a hold of the throbbing erection.

The door swung open again causing you to look up at your appointment. "Ah y/n your here are you ready"? He said sitting down. "Yes, sir I got my stuff ready too". You said grabbing your papers and turning the laptop to the side for the both of you.

He began talking while Deku began stroking you. Pushing your legs open you felt the wet feeling of his tongue swishing against your shaft. Taking a free hand you guided the hero's head up and down.

"A-and you will be hosting it"? You said covering your mouth with your arm. "Yes it will be a great event," he said furrowing his eyebrows at your constant movement.

"Are..you ok"? He asked and you quickly nodded. "Y-es uhm just feeling a bit hot in here". You said fanning yourself. "It's very cold in here, maybe your coming down with a fever"? He questioned. You wanted to stop him but he grabbed your wrist and kept sucking at your Tip. "You probably Are right". You said.

He continued to talk about the details. "I'll send the people an invite for them to bring a plus one if they want". He said. You nodded and let out a quiet groan at him taking you in his throat.
His throat swallowed your twitching cock. "Well, I think that's all for today". He said getting up.
"T-thank you sir I'll contact you for any more information". You said putting your head on the desk.

"Right Make sure to get rid of that fever". He closed the door your attention on your boyfriend. He popped off and stared into your eyes. "You taste so good y/n". He moaned.

his lips wrapped around your girth again while his tongue lapped up on your cock. Your hands flew to his hair as you opened your legs more open for him. You firmly began moving his head up and down once more. His saliva made a slippery lube for him to create friction on your skin. He was putting you in full of pleasure.

He didn't care that he was slightly gagging for you which only made you closer to an orgasm. He gripped the back of your thighs to pick up the pace.

"I-I'm gonna cum Izuku please". He muffled on your dick signaling for you to cum. You leaned back in the chair letting out a pleasing moan for him. your mouth hanging open as he swallowed every last bit.

"Don't fucking ignore me again". He said taking your hand in his. "Next time it won't be under your desk". Leaving you with a wet mess you could hear him meet up with a few others.

"Oh yea, happy anniversary y/n"! Sneaky bastard.

_______
A/n: you guys I want the new cookie on cookie run kingdom, he looks strong.