Aizawa&mic {Good kitty}

A/n POV
Lime
Cat reader.
_______

"Are we done yet, sir"?! Denki complained almost limping toward you with the others. "Yup! I'll be by with dinner too, I think you guys earned it". You said as your tail swayed behind you. the class cheered taking the opportunity to leave. He was so close to cracking, all he wanted to do was lay down with you in his arms and pet your tail. He never let his eyes look away sometimes but you were too oblivious to realize how much you meant to the two males.

"Treating them to dinner"? Turning your attention to the loud hero you nodded, your ears twitching from sensitivity. "Then could I treat you to lunch"? He lowered his voice as you nodded.

The two were dating of course. Yamada always knew his best friend had a thing for you and it sorta struck a few ideas for the relationship that he'd thought you'd be into.

"You think it's warm in there mic". You asked eating some of the salmon off his plate. "I mean it has to be if he's constantly in it". He said feeding you the sweet treats. "Would you two like to help get dinner for the students"? You asked.

They agreed. The rest of the day the two followed behind you observing your happy state. "Mr.l/n is here"! You heard stepping into the dorms. "Enjoy you guys"! Setting the food down you rejoined the two teachers. "Don't be up past curfew". Aizawa warned before walking out with you guys and into the next-door building with the teacher's dorms. (Pretend idk where they live but I think it's on campus)

"Do you guys wanna hang out, we can play cards or something". You suggested stepping into your dorm room. They looked around at your display and fluffy bed. "Don't mind that, I tend to scratch stuff up". You said showing the chipped edges of your nails. "I need to cut them more, but it's a good threat to others". You said moving the styrofoam boards over somewhere else.

The three of you sat down putting on a song mic suggested. You let mic play with your hair as you guys pass around a deck of cards.

"Are we seriously playing goldfish"? Aizawa asked getting the same reaction from you two. He thought the two of you were perfect for each other and the thought of ruining his friend's relationship made him feel a bit ashamed.

"Your ears are really sensitive". Mic whispered scratching behind them. You leaned slowly into his touch before your eyes shot open. He couldn't help to pet your tail. "It's cute and fluffy". He mumbled.

"Do you like it"? Mic asked turning his attention towards his best friend. "What are you talking about mic"? Your moans were caught off by yamada's lips. closing your eyes you let your boyfriend slip in his tongue. He never took his eyes off of his friend. Mic slowly tapped your thigh to grab aizawa's attention. Shouta watched your needy body push onto your boyfriend. Pulling off of you he smiled at your flustered face. "He's too cute~". He said stroking his thumb on your cheek. "Wouldn't you agree Aizawa"?

He didn't answer but continued to watch the two of you mingle until mic whispered into your ear. Your face flushed seeing as though since they both wanted you mic thought you'd give in."it's all up to you Shouta". Mic said letting you sit in his lap with your back against his chest. "You don't have to do much to please him~". Did Aizawa want to pass up on this? Hell no, and the thought of making out with his friend's boyfriend wasn't helping his hard-on.

He lifted your chin staring into your cat-like eyes. "I don't mind shouta". Fuck it.

A sigh of relief washed over Aizawa as he came forward. Pressing kisses to your neck. He worked up to your lips tasting some of the alcohol you had earlier. Another man kissing you made it feel hot inside.

His hands roamed into your shirt and across your chest. Pulling back from you his eyes quickly averted to Yamada. "Why did you stop? I think he was enjoying that"? The two knew you wanted more and gladly would give it to you.

You wanted nothing more than this.
____
A/n: I'll never get tired of those two