Ojiro {this is so lovely}

Y/n POV
Fluff
_______

"Y/n have you thought about something to give ojiro for our exchange event"? Momo asked holding a box of cookies out in front of you. That's right though the class decided that after we earned our hero license we should throw a small get-together which consisted of a movie and falling asleep in the living room.

Although todoroki and bakugo didn't get theirs we still invited them.

"Uhm not yet but we have a small date together today so I'll probably pick it up while he's not looking". You told her while taking one of her cookies."A date? You and ojiro are together"?! She said not loudly but with confusion. hands slapped across your mouth you looked around to see if anyone heard.

"Don't tell anyone please, it's a secret". Surprisingly she didn't tell anyone until the girls bothered you with ideas of what to get your blond boyfriend. She can't keep a secret about anything you thought.

"Make him a special snack"! Toru said squeezing your shoulders. "Well, I think I can do all your ideas". You said. "Well let's give y/n a chance to figure out a gift". Momo said leaving you to your thoughts.

"Y/n are you ready"? His voice was so soft when he spoke and you loved that about him. "Yea I'm ready".

The two of you left the School grounds and headed into the city. "I'm glad we passed our license exam I didn't want to be the only one just in case one of us didn't get theirs". He strikes up a conversation giving that soft smile of his.

"Me too, now that I get to spend more time with you, I'd be easier to focus knowing you are ok". You said which caught him off guard as his tail wagged a bit.
"R-right uhm we're here". He pulled you inside sitting at a booth.

"Don't worry ojiro I can pay for us just order what you think looks good". For a moment he forgot your parents were hard-working business heroes, but he never let that get in the way of his thinking. He didn't want to come off like he only wanted to be spoiled, but you knew he was never like that.

"Are sure? We can share a meal if you'd like". He suggested as nervousness crept up on him.

"Wanna share a drink with me"? You said and he quickly nodded. Once you placed your orders you took his hand in yours, rubbing your thumb over his soft fingers. He was so embarrassed and you couldn't help but find it so cute. You thought of kissing him all over his face but realized you never had your first kiss with him nor did he have his.

what if I gave him that as a present? You thought but were soon interrupted by your food.

"So did you decide on what to give our classmates for the exchange tonight"? He asked drinking out of the shared straw. "Um I need to pick it up if you don't mind, nothing special but gift bags, we can give it to them together". You explained.

"Of course, I'll still be here". He said only causing you to giggle. "No no, you're coming with me, babe". His face turned completely red as you ate. You gladly fed him with your plate while he did the same. "We should get going before they start, you might need time to put them together". He got up and took your hand. You both left, walking across the street to the store. He waited outside as you picked out snacks and little items like bracelets and little objects you'd thought they'd like.

"I'm finished let's get back". You said reconnecting your hands. The walk wasn't silent as you guys talked about funny moments of your classmates.

"Oh, your back how was the date"? Toru said dancing around you guys. "She knows"? Ojiro asked and you nodded. "I told Momo...and she told the girls". You said as he sighed. "I'm sorry ojiro". He waved in your face. "Don't be I'm kinda glad you did". He walked inside as you followed him into his room.

"Well let's see what we got". The two of you sat together putting the small bags together. "You can't just eat the snacks you bought"! He smiled watching you drop the chocolate ball into your mouth.

"Ojiro I couldn't think of something to get you". You said facing him. "That's ok my gift wasn't the best either". He said giving you, your favorite item. "Aww well, I think it's special". You said.

"The girls gave me ideas but I wanted it to come from myself so". Placing a hand on the back of the taller' s head you placed a gentle kiss on him.

You could feel his lips quiver a bit but soon melted into you. Pulling away he was flustered and nervously playing with his shirt.

"I wanted to share my first kiss with you". You said putting your hands in your lap. "I don't know if you wanted it but- oh wow ojiro your red"! He wanted to yell out loud with a burst of excitement but ojiro held it together.

"I enjoyed it, it was the greatest gift". He shook with nervous hands on his heart. "Great we should get going"! Ojiro followed his words completely thinking about the kiss. "He's gonna be the death of me". His face to his neck was still red and his ears were hot as he sat down. You walked out of the room with the basket and him holding a blanket and two pillows with a free hand.

"Oh, you guys were starting"! Deku said sitting down at the table. "Sato made us sweets for the movie"! Uraraka jumped up on the couch.

"ok well, these are from me and ojiro it's not a lot but please enjoy". You said pushing the basket toward them. "Look Denki he got me a shark keychain"! Kirishima shook it around.

"Watch it bro your gonna hit me"! Sero said. you watched everyone exchange while leaning on your boyfriend's shoulder.

"Encanto"? Todoroki put the movie on. "The hell is that icy hot"?! Bakugo sat down.

"A movie"? Making the ash blond steam he sunk in between the coach.

"Thank you, guys, for participating"! Tsu said. "That was fun and Sato's cooking is always the best". Tokoyami said.

"At least we didn't make a mess"! Iida held the trash bag. "What are you guys doing"? We yelped and watched Aizawa appear from behind Iida.

"Sir wanna join us"? Uraraka asked handing him a cake. "No, but I'll take that, don't stay up past your curfew, BAKUGO, MIDORIYA". He called the two out.

"Shh, I'm missing the movie"! Mineta said paying attention.

You focused on the screen till ojiro pulled at your sleeves. "Y/n thank you for your gift". He said kissing your cheek.

"I should be thanking you for staying with me". You told him laying his head on your chest.

"Since when did this happen"? Mineta leaned in your face. "Would you move"! You moved his face.

"He is so sweet". Ojiro mumbled.
________

A/n: the sweet spot for ojiro, he's everything