Todoroki {Remind me of you}

A/n POV
Fluff
_______
"Shoto are you done now"!? You said knocking on his door. The door opened and he was dressed traditionally and smelled like spices. he cleans up well you thought, hooking an arm around his.

"I'm ready y/n". He said lifting a wallet of money. "Again"? You said and he nodded.

"It feels good to spend his money". You knew he hated his dad but if you tried it you wouldn't have it easy. "Oh wow, it is cold". You said as he held your hand. He was getting way better at controlling the heat in his hands.

"Let's go love birds the festival is gonna start"! Denki said as you guys headed down alongside the others. "Hold on eri is getting ready". Aizawa fixed the little girl's headband.

"This is bullshit we're gonna miss it". Heads turned as Bakugo came from behind Kirishima. "See I told you Bakugo would be excited"! After some yelling Bakugo finally shut up.

You guys walked down with the group you and todoroki held back a bit. "Y/n thank you for asking me to be your date, that was very bold of you". Took out a card with your favorite color bracelet inside.

"Well, I wasn't going to just ask someone else". You said giving him a soft smile.

"Y/n I'm starving, wanna eat and watch the ducks"? He said as his eyes beamed with excitement. "Of course". The two of you came to a stand buying bread crumbs and to-go plates.

"Look there's a lot". He said sitting down with you.

You watched him feed them and accidentally dropped his plate causing the pigeons to eat it in front of his face.

You couldn't stop laughing as the ducks made noises more toward him.

"Don't worry shoto we can share mine, I asked for extra". You said rubbing his back and grabbing your stuff.

"Wow, todoroki those pigeons enjoyed that". Mineta pointed watching the birds finish.

"I know at least they ate well". He mumbled. "You guys come try this! It's a shooting game"! Denki said pulling you guys towards the mini-game.

You watched him stare at the huggable stuffed bunny plushie. "Y/n I want that, it reminds me of you". He said pointing at it.

your ears perked up as you grabbed the toy gun. "If he beats this ima be hot-". Bakugo paused watching you shoot down the smallest can.

"Yes". Shoto grabbed the big plush and walked away with a smile.

"He's replacing you". Mineta said.

"Mineta"! He and Denki watched you run off.

The rest of the night the two of you practically spoiled each other until you guys headed back to the dorms.

"Thanks y/n for the stuff"! The class bidded you guys goodnight.

"Wanna stay with me tonight y/n"? He asked as you turned to bakugo who gave you a side-eye at the idea of you two staying up late during curfew. Backing up into shoto's room you set everything down. He placed the bunny on his bed and held it close to him.

"Maybe Mineta was right". You mumbled joining the male on his bed.

He had bought a bed for his room finally because you and the class suggested it he bought a relaxing one from home.

"Y/n whenever we go on missions I'll just have this". He said.

"Mineta was right".
_________
A/n: before I hear "but todoroki does have a bed", let me tell you I haven't seen not one bed in that boy's dorm😭
(Sorry for any errors)