Dom Dabi&hawks {how does it feel? Pt2}

A/n POV
Smut
Requested!
_______
After that day Dabi and Keigo started working for you at your clothing shop both with your assistance. "Y/n sir your lunch is here"! Keigo said putting your food down. "Thank you, Keigo why don't you two join me". You handed out your shared meal on the desk.

Dabi opened up just a bit more to you. "So did he ever get in jail, sir"?

"you don't have to worry about him again". You said eating and checking your emails. "Why did you decide to run a gay bar anyway'". Dabi asked. You thought about it for a second. "Like any other person I was looking for action and possibly a sugar baby, I could spoil". You said finishing up.

"Why don't we be yours, you won't have a bad time". Keigo said. You almost choked on your drink." I haven't thought about that but don't you guys think it's kinda weird for it to be my co-workers". You have indeed flustered something they've never seen before and they loved your reaction.

"Are you saying we're not sexy enough"? Dabi put on a smirk knowing what he was doing. "I-it's not- it's just you two are hard workers and have a popular reputation here Um". You watched as the blond came behind your desk. "What are you doing"?! Sliding his hands down your chest he fell desperately to his knees unbuckling your belt. "Dabi why don't you help me, he's a big one". He hushed against your dick before pulling it out.

"No surprise there". The other joined Keigo looking up at you with a lustful stare. "You've done so much for us, let us repay you". Dabi said licking at your tip. "H-hey I mm~ alright". you squirmed around in your seat but didn't get up due to them holding you down. "You taste good~". The blond jerked at your shaft. You couldn't lie that you were interested in a good night with them but at work?!

"Uh, sir can I come in"? You heard but they didn't pull off and it certainly seemed like they were going to any time soon. "I got some of the modeling pictures that your assistance was in should I modify anything"? You were so clouded that the pictures were so innocent but the two were far from innocent.

"N-no uh they're fine like that you can send them in". Covering your mouth you felt your release sneak up on you. "Are you ok sir"?

You gave him a thumbs up feeling the two men suck on the sides of your cock. "Oh right minso is waiting for you downstairs". He added walking to the door.
"Right tell him I said I'm coming"! You loudly moaned the last part as the door closed.

"You cum a lot". Keigo said. You looked down at their covered face grabbing a tissue to clean them off.
"I have a meeting you two". Something warm filled them up inside, they liked how gentle you were with them and wanted way more. Way more than just this...they needed you. "So can we be your sugar babies"? Dabi said. With a quick nod, you fixed yourself back up again.  "I'm taking you to my house tonight". You said grabbing your paperwork and leaving the two.

All day the two teased you, either moaning in your ear to touching you in public. "Where to sir"? Minso asked. "My house". You crossed your arms turning up the music a bit. "New sugar babies Mr.y/n"?
"Who Is he"? Dabi sounded threatening almost a little jealous. "Childhood friend, I tell minso everything, he's the reason that bastard went to jail". You said and they mumbled a thank you.

"Thank you minso". Getting out he gave you a honk. "He's good in bed"! Pulling off the two gave you a dirty look, a good but jealous one at that. Should've taken his ass to jail too.

"That idiot, just get inside". You followed them inside watching them gawk at your house.
"It has a nice view upstairs, although it's painful to see people across from your window fucking". You poured the two a drink.