Chapter 10:

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
-Dolly Parton-
________________________________

"Kitten, it's time to wake up. Your first day of work starts today..."

Felix groaned, turning on his side to ignore the intruder.

"I don't enjoy being ignored. Come on, up. Up up up up!" Chan turned the boy over, so they were now face to face.

Chan smiled lightly, finding the smaller boy utterly adorable. Felix's face was slightly puffy, lips formed in the cutest pout and drool trailing down his cheek. That doesn't seem cute, but it's Lee Felix. Almost everything he does is endearing.

The blankets were ripped off roughly, revealing the boy. Chan stared in lust, finding him incredibly sexy in the moment.

Felix was only wearing Chan's shirt and a pair of boxers. The shirt was way too big, showing off the sleeping males collarbones, ending mid thigh.

He smirked at the thought of Felix only wearing his clothes, almost like he was his. "Aww you're wearing my shirt! Adorable,"

Being half asleep, the boy didn't have the awareness or energy to be flustered or shy, "Yeah. Don't have any other clothes, all at my apartment," he replied sleepily.

"Wait, but where did you even get my clothes?" Chan questioned, secretly staring at Felix's thighs when he stretched, the shirt riding up slightly.

Felix shrugged, "Woke up at like 3 am and the clothes were on my bed, I'm guessing it was Jeongin.

"Oh- well anyways that's not why I'm here. I brought clothes, I put them on the dresser over there. Wear them and come down to the kitchen for breakfast when you're done."

He walked out without saying anything else, stumbling a little and his heart beating way too fast.

The sleepy boy just shrugged, rubbing his eyes while yawning. "Whatever,"

The clothes Chan left were once again too big. Maybe it was because he was so skinny, or Chan was just that muscular. But it was just a simple white t-shirt and black ripped jeans.

He struggled to get the pants on, barely fitting over his ass, which was the only thing holding them up. (I know Chan has a bigger booty but for this story Felix got a lot of cake 😗) The legs were baggy and his waist was too thin. The shirt was drowning him in fabric.

But Felix happened to be a problem solver, and always had a good sense of fashion. He tucked the front of the shirt into his pants, which he had to roll up due to his height.

He walked to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and hair. While looking through the drawers, he found a small bucket of brand new, unused make up.

Felix thought makeup suited him, he felt pretty when putting it on. He ended up using the eyeliner to create a small wing, just to accentuate his eyes and some highlighter on his cheekbones.

Everything else was either not his color or too intense, so he happily skipped his way to the kitchen. The group seemed to be in a heated argument, so Felix plopped down next to Minho at the table to watch.