Chapter 32:

"The worst pain is getting hurt by the person you explained your pain to."
-unknown-
____________________________

"Chan," Felix mumbled, ready to rush back into the building.

"Felix, no! We can not go in, Chan ordered us to stay out here, no matter what," Jeongin reminded him, rubbing circles into his back.

"Chan isn't my fucking boss, he's my boyfriend, I'm going in," He hissed, turning towards the door.

"Hyunjin," Jeongin sighed, "Now please,"

Hyunjin nodded, grabbing Felix and throwing him over his shoulder, "Sorry sugar, bosses orders,"

"The fuck? Put me down!" Felix yelled, punching Hyunjin's back, "HWANG HYUNJIN YOU WILL FUCKING REGRET THIS!"

"I will? Please do tell me,"

He scrunched his face before slumping over in defeat.

"That's what I thought. You won't hurt me, so you have no way of getting down,"

"Could hurt you," Felix mumbled.

"But you won't."

Hyunjin followed Jeongin to the back of one of the vans, where Jisung sat anxiously.

Once he saw them, Jisung popped up, "Is he okay? I heard gunshots, what happened??"

Minho quickly comforted him, "Felix is fine, he's just trying to go back inside,"

"So everyone's okay then?"

"No! I am most certainly NOT okay!" Jeongin yelled, pushing Jisung out of the way so Seungmin could see him.

Seungmin looked him up and down, raising an eyebrow, "You got shot? How stupid,"

"It hurts? Fix me~! It's not my fault the asshole surprised me!" Jeongin whined.

"Did you kill him?" Seungmin asked, grabbing Jeongin's uninjured shoulder and sitting him in the back of the van.

"I did," Felix muttered, still hanging from Hyunjins shoulder. "Jinnie can you put me down now?"

"No can do, prince, Chan hyung said not to let you down until he is out,"

Felix pouted, "When did you guys even talk about this?"

Hyunjin laughs nervously, "Never. I just read minds, so does Jeongin,"

"Bitch!"

Jeongin winced from Seungmin cleaning his shoulder before glaring at Hyunjin, "Stop it, you don't do this with Chan hyung."

Changbin, standing next to Jeongin, holding his hand tightly, finally spoke up, "Always listen to Chan hyung. He's...it's scary when you don't,"

Felix frowned at him, "Did you just call my boyfriend an 'it'?"

The older boy slightly paled, "You're scarier though," He whispered.

"I'm not that scary," Felix sniffled, tears prickling the corners of his eyes.

"You fuckers! You made him cry!" Seungmin yelled, abandoning Jeongin's shoulder to smack Changbin, harshly.