Two

CHAPTER TWO

18,800,923 likessheane My tenth album Like A Storm is out now! And all thirty songs have music videos now uploaded on YouTube

18,800,923 likes
sheane My tenth album Like A Storm is out now! And all thirty songs have music videos now uploaded on YouTube. Enjoy!
View all 450,790 comments

"Stay," Chris said as he watched me walk around his bedroom.

"You want me to stay?" I asked him shocked.

Chris looked at me confused. I'm sure he was surprised by the fact that I was shocked by him asking me to stay the night.

"Of course, I do," Chris answered.

I looked at him before walking over to the bed and standing there.

"Are you sure?" I asked hesitating to get back into bed with him.

Chris nodded and opened his arms for me. I climbed into the bed and his arms. And Chris took his arms, wrapped them around me; embracing me.

"Why are you acting as I've never asked you to stay the night before?" Chris asked me.

I sighed.

"Chris, our relationship lately feels like a burden, I don't even know what you want anymore; you keep letting your team tie-up with publicity relationships instead of telling them you have a girlfriend; you know a real relationship," I explained to him as I moved out of his arms.

Chris sat up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry; I know I should have told them about us being serious but it's Hollywood; you have to do a lot to stay in the limelight," Chris said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Please don't make me slap you, Chris, we both know you don't have to be in fake relationships to stay in the limelight; I've been in this industry since I was two; I know the game and so do you, you just don't want to admit that you're not with the traditional type of girl," I said as I started getting off the bed as I knew I was about to get emotional.

Chris grabbed my arm and stopped me. He softly grabbed my face to make me look at him.

"I'm sorry; I've been so nonchalant about what my team has me doing that I didn't even think about how this has been affecting you," Chris said.

I scoffed.

"You just don't like commitment so you use your team as an excuse to push me away. I'm tired of it, Chris. I want to get married and have children and I want that with you but if you can't commit to me then I'm leaving. I won't let you hold me back anymore," I said.

Chris sighed.

"What? Are you saying you'll end things between us if I can't give you what you want?" Chris asked me.

I shook my head no.

"No, I'll end things if you keep acting like I'm not important to you. It's not just about marriage and kids but the lack of respect that you have for me and this relationship. I won't let you hold me back when I know that there may be someone better for me out there. It's either you be that better someone or I'll go find someone better, Chris," I explained.