talking to him for the first time

I was in my room when i decided to go to school to see my friends. Sammy, Jenny, and more people. I didn't really had much to do so I walked to my old school.  

"Hey Dani!" i heard someone from behind.

"Hey ! Sammy what's up!?" i said

"Not much! I hella missed my girl! " she said and hugged me.,

"i missed you too." i hugged her tight.

"Who is that?" a girl asked

"She's my friend Dani." Sammy said.

"Oh, is she new here?" she asked with a gawk face on.

"No, i actually used to come to this school before i decided to be homeschooled again." i said harshly.

"That's cool. my boyfriends name is Danny too!" she said happily.

"What's your name?" i asked

"Charlotte but call me Charlie."

I couldn't believe my eyes! and ears! howcome he kept on messaging me if he had her!? why he wants me back for? alot of thoughts ran down my mind. i was in my land of thoughts before Sammy snapped her fingers at me coming back from space.

"What's up with you?" Sammy asked

"No nothing just so happy to see you again!" i lied right to her face feeing pity about it.

"Oh. well, c'mon !" sammy pulled me to some girls.

"Hey!" Jenny said.

"Hey! i missed you !" Litzi said

man i missed all those girls.

                                                                      days later

i got a text from Danny. ugh now what does he want?! he has that other girl.

Danny:Hey we have to talk

me: about  what ?! there's nothing to talk about

Danny: yes there is! if i didnt have nothing to talk to you i wouldnt have been texting you.

me: well guess what ! i dont care.

Danny: please ! Charlie is lying! im not even going out with her! she fucken likes me and she been asking me out but i denied her.

me: yeah uh huh suure!

Danny: im serious! even ask anybody! she's been totally annoying!

me: yeah sure! she seems hella chill and fun to be with. she's free! Go out with her bye!