Torture

DANI'S POV

I'm scared. I'm tied up with chains and they hit me. I am all bruised up. I'd rather die than being tortured and threaten like a dog. I can't yell for help I don't see because they covered my eyes with a thing. I'm starting to cry. I really miss my family. I hope i ain't forgotten.

"hey.."I heard a voice about my age.

He took off the covers of my mouth and eyes. I saw him down to top and I have to admit he's around my age and he's cute.

"Why yøu people have me here?" I asked him.

"I'm not the one that have you here. It's the people that live here. I just came to take you out of here." he said and he unchained me.

"thanks. But do you know a way out of here?" I asked him as I looked around and rubbed my wrists because they hurt.

"yeah. But stay in back of me. We never know what will happen." he said as he walked out of the basement first.

We heard laughters and people arguing. I really don't know who are those people.

"wait!" I whispered.

"what if they see us!?" I asked worried that they will see us escaping.

"they won't I have a path." he was about to open the door but then something was going to open it.

"lock it!" I whispered.

He locked it and the person asked where were the keys. Me and the boy found that there was a door and we opened the key with my bobbypin and it made a racket and we got out and ran for our lifes.

"wait. I can't go on." I said catching air and benting down on my knees.

"¡dude! We have to go or they'll catch up to us!" he said walking up to me.

" no just they aren't because you locked the door and we didn't see them chasing us." I said and sat down on the bench by me. It was dark.

"alright. I'll be with you." he said sitting down by me.

" I'm Dani. Who are you.?"I introduced myself to him. Handing him my hand.

"I'm Elyar. I'm 13 years old." we shook hands.

"I'll call you Elle or El. Maybe letter L." I snickered.

"I'll call you D or Dani." he smiled.

"and I'm 12" I smiled and leaned by him.

" wow .! I'm older! Haha. I'll protect you." he said as he hugged me.

"alrighty then." I said and hugged him back.

Somehow we had a special bond between us. I felt that he was my lost brother and was born before me and after Lauren. Not sure yet though. BACK WITH LAUREN AND THE BOYS

"guys I really want to see my sister. I think we're lost." I said making it clear.

"puh-lease we aren't" Danny said as he started walking.

"hey wait up man. Come on Lauren." Matt said and we walked all night.

We walked for about what an hour and it was really dark. We all heard this noise and we all turned around at the same time.

"what was that.?" I asked frightened.

"maybe just the wind" Matt said trying to act the brave one when literally he was shaking.

"who's there!?" Danny yelled out.

We heard a moaning and started to run expecting someone in back of us chasing.

"ahhhh!" we all yelled as we were running.

I went in a different direction and got lost. Somehow Danny and Matt went running together. Without me! I started freaking out.

"okay.okay. Is everyone alright." Danny asked.

"I am." Matt said catching air.

"Lauren.? Lauren!" he said as he realized that Lauren wasn't with them.

"where you think she is?" Matt said.

"I don't know but we have to look for her." Danny said walking back.

"okaaaayyy." Matt said following him.

"okay so I'm first.?" Danny said.

"I'm a leader, Not the follower. Unless it's a dark place,then fuck that shit, you're going first." Matt said pushing Danny in front as the leader.

"uuuuhhhhhhh." Dann said starting walking.

"it's a dark place so you're first. Go go." Matt said walking behind him.

"Lauren!" Danny yelled out.

"Danny.?!" I yelled out while I heard him say my name.

"Lauren!?" Danny heard my voice.

"Danny.!" I ran to Danny and hugged him.

"Lauren!" he hugged me tighter.

"okay. Less hugging more finding" I said letting go.

ELYAR'S POV

Man I feel electricity between me and Dani. She's 12 and I'm 13. It's not right. Is she my mate or more that just mate and friends.? I looked down and saw Dani sleeping on my lap. She looks like an angel and sleeps peaceful. I love her.! El! What are you thinking!? She's just a little girl! I need to protect her!

I heard an unusual noise close to where I was sitting with Dani. Should I wake up Dani? Or get a stick.? The sound was getting closer and closer to me and Dani.

"yeah haha! Huba!" a girls voice said.

"who's there!?" I yelled as I stood up waking up Dani.

"did you hear that?!" the girls voice said.

Dani and I saw as the kids were exposed from the bush near by.

"Lauren?" Dani said as her eyes widen to see the girl and two boys.

"Dani!" the girl said as she came to hug Dani.

They all hugged and I just looked around.

"I'm guessing you were the guy that hijacked Dani!" a boy came up to me.

"Don't get your Ass in a twist.! And I'm the one that saved her!" I said as I got closer to the boy.

"I'm Lauren. Dani's sister." Lauren said shaking my hand.

"I'm Elyar." I said.

"I'm Matt. Their cousin." the boy by Dani said smiling.

"And I'm Danny." the boy in from of me said backing away.

We talked for a while then started walking and we all heard a noise.

"What was that.?" Lauren asked.

"I'm pretty sure there's nothing to be afraid of Lauren." Dani said as she raised her hands up.

"umm I think we should. That happened to us on the way here." Lauren said.

"she got lost then we found her." Matt said walking.

"haha! Found them.!" a man said.

"Runnnnn!" Matt said.

We all ran and the man chased us.

"I'll tell you when to go. I'll shout out Rock Bones and Cine." Lauren said as she hold tight the rope.

"alright. Me and Matt go to the other side. Come on man.!" Danny said as he and Matt left to the other side of the sidewalk hiding in a bush nearby.

We saw the man run to us.

"Rock Bones and Cine!" Lauren yelled out to the boys and the man tripped on the rope.

"well not bad.haha." Matt said.

"yeah haha. Teach you not to mess with my sister or friends.!" Lauren said.

"uh oh. Run.!" Dani said as she started running. Another man was chasing us.