In another city and rides

So me and Daniel got in this new city. Somehow we got to Miami, Florida from Miami Park. Long walk! We were on a concerts back stage. Luckily I know how to sing and play instruments.

" it's your guyses turn! Go up stage!" some guys yelled at us and me and Daniel got on stage. Daniel had a guitar.

Daniel started playing the guitar. I started singing.

" I can feel you coming from a mile away my pulse starts racing from the words that you say and you say do many of them like You don't have a clue that I'm signed sealed delivered with a stamp on" I sang looking at the crowd then Daniel.

" you don't have to try too hard you already have my heart."

As I sang on and he did too. We sang songs about an hour or so. After that we ran away, we got off the stage, ran about a mile, and we went in the theatre to see Wreck It Ralf. I admit, it was an awesome movie.!

"MAN I MISS MIAMI. AND MISS MY FAMILY. WONDER WHAT THEY ARE DOING RIGHTNOW." I think to myself as Danny notice and asks me if I'm okay.

"yeah I am. Can we go?"I said as something caught my eyes."hey look! A Cimorelli build board! Tomorrow at 5:30pm! Maybe I could go back home by that time if I show up!" I said as I smiled.

" yeah and we can go home! Back." he said as the last part was sad.

I could see that something bad is going on with him. I need to find out what's wrong. I was going to ask him until some peoples came up to us and said.

" oh my god! Yøu are Dani Cimorelli! Can you sing us a song!? Please!" a girl said as she looked at me and Danny.

"um sure?. I need a guitar so um- .woah! " I was cut off.

As I said that, the girl pulled Me to a stage and there was instruments. People were there.

"Danny! Come up here! I don't want to be here alone!"

"alright! Look next time just tell them to wait because you want me to be with you!" he said as he got on stage.

Danny sat and played the keyboards and I played guitar. I started singing Christmas is coming by R5. They rock! But my favorite singer is David Archuleta. R5 is my second favorite band with Ross and his brothers Rocky and Riker, his best friend Ratliff Ellington, and his only sister Rydel. Their manager is their brother Ryland. Man big family. Not as big as ours haha.

"oh oh Christmas is coming. Snowbells and reindeers are running. And I just want you by my siiiide."-me

"Santa is coming to town and your not gunna be around this snow is bringing me dooown. Cuz tomorrow is gunna be a big day AY AY and your worlds away AY AY I'd give anything for we could sing fa la la la la la la la la!"-Danny

" oh oh Christmas is coming snowbells and reindeers are running and I just want you by my siiiddee"-me

" this year seasons is crazy snowglobes somebody's shakin and that's what makes it Christmas tiiime"-Danny

So we finished the song and well we got off-stage and umm the kids(girls and fans) were kind of following us for a while right after we went in a Miami Fair they lost sight of us because and Daniel went in a haunted ride.

"finally! I know that they are a big fan of your sibling band but that doesn't mean that they need to stalk us." Danny said as he glared at the fans.

" i think you would do that if you saw Justin Bieber!"I said joking around and started walking backwards.

"I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber! Um I'm more into The Black Eyed Peas! Haha but oh well. Hey! Look at that hot ride!" he said looking at a big,ginormous, tall slide Ride.