Christmas Time

MONTHS LATER

LISA'S POV

I wished Lauren didn't find me and I would be in heaven having a good life time. My life here is like hell.! Well now my bullies are spending time in jail. I just don't think I could leave the house and hang out outside for a bit with my sisters or friends. Whom am I kidding? I don't have friends.

"hey Lisa." Dani came in.

"hey." I said I a low voice.

We talked for a bit and well she took the camara out and started recording.

"HI GUYS! THIS IS MY SISTER LISA HERE AND SHE WILL TELL YOU A NO ENDING LIFE TIME STORY. PRETTY SAD!" Dani said looking at the camara.

"HI, OKAY UMM. I TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND UM WELL MY SISTER'S SAID THAT I WAS IN COMA FOR ABOUT A WEEK. I DON'T REMEMBER MUCH ONLY THAT I WAS IN THE BATHROOM DRINKING SOME SLEEP PILLS. LUCKILY MY SISTER LAUREN OR IN OTHER WORDS 'MY GUARDIAN ANGEL SENT FROM GOD' FOUND ME UNCONCIET AND DIALED 9-1-1 AND SAVED MY LIFE. I LOVE HER!" I said crying.

" NOW SHE'LL TELL YOU WHY." Dani said.

" I TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE I WAS BEING CYBERBULLIED AND KILLING MYSELF WAS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO STOP ALL THE PAIN. I WAS THEIR TARGET. THEY MESSAGED ME AND TWEETED ME AND ALL THAT. I WAS BEAT UP BY A BULLY AND NOW THEY'RE SPENDING THEIR TIME IN JAIL." I said.

CHRISTMAS EVE

DANI'S POV

Well today is Christmas Eve and it's pretty cold! It's snowing rightnow. We are by the chimney warming our bodies. All our family came to my house and rightnow we are gathered as a big big family drinking hot chocolate.

"you guys like this song?" Lauren asked out loud playing a song of christmas. A lot of songs played from her laptop. It was pretty crazy.

"hey guys.!" Zack came in and joined us.

"Zack! You came!" lauren said surprised running to zack and giving him a big hug.

"couldn't leave you alone o a holiday like this." he said hugging Her.

"that's so cute!" Danny said while he was sitting by me.

"hey. Lovers these days." I said smiling.

"this is so awesome! Hey look! It's midnight!" Nick said looking at the clock as it chimed.

We gathered around the tree and got our presents. After that we opened Them.

"hey guys I'm Dani" I said sitting by Danny with the camera.

"And I'm also Danny." Danny said pointing himself and benting his head a little and smiling.

"we are opening our presents. This is our tree." I showed the camera the Christmas tree.

"Lauren! I love your pjs!" Shaylyn said.

"thanks Shay!" Lauren said.

We had drums,keyboard,bass,lead guitar, and guitar. Of course I play piano, guitar,trumpet,keyboard,spoons,harmonica,etc. I went to the keyboard. Shaylyn my cousin went to get the bass. We just need three more people. Zack went to the drums. Elyar went to play lead guitar. Remington or Remy went to play guitar. We played the song Christmas Soul by R5.

Hours later

We had played lots of songs of Christmas. We are still up its 2am. Me and Shay are like best cousins.! Shay'a style is the bomb! Jade and Ruby too! They're do cool! I love all my family. Amber and James are twins. I love Amber's hair style. Cendric my best friend came and he and Danny know eachother. Avalor and Avalon are sisters, they look alike but that's not all, they fight a lot and sometimes have good memories together.

"Avalon! Look! I got a MyTab! Isn't great.?!" Avalor said happy.

"Yeah, and I got a iPad.!" Avalon said showing her sister.

What a show-off huh.

LAUREN'S POV

" Hey, Zack take a look at this video. " I said showing him a video or movie called Cyberbully with Emily Osment.

He looked at it and had a grin on his face.

" It's sad. How can you see that?" he said unbelievable.

"Hey Clover." I said as she passed by.

"Hey dunce!" she said looking at me with a mad face.

"I'm not a dunce! If anything I'm proud of not being a dunce. There's only one here!" I said mad.

"yeah. You!" she said.

"nope! Yøu are the dunce here! Yøu the only dunce in here!" I said furious.