Chapter 4

Keila: Oh m-...maybe we should wait for the others to arrive..d-don't you think Y/n?

Y/n: you're the reason i got this hard in the first place..shaking your ass..you knew what you were doing.

He kept her legs spread as she looked at her pale-purple body.

Keila looked at him..wondering what his next move was.

Y/n: that steak wasn't enough..I'm still hungry.

Keila: uhhhehe what do you mean by that?

Her voice sounded like one of worry..he pulled her down closer to him...she was getting the idea a whole lot clearer.

Keila: no, no Y/n!

She wasn't able to stop him..he full on French kissed her lower body..she closed her mouth as to not make any sudden loud noises from what she was feeling currently.

He lathered her walls with his saliva.making sure every inch of it would be covered and claimed by the Titan of a man.

Keila: K-Keelah~!!..s-slow down please~ i can't process this all~.

Y/n: (I think that's the point).

He was happy to understand her anatomy since it was close to both humanities and the Turian's..he would know exactly what and where to hit to make sure she'd be stuck beneath him.

His eyes never left hers..he focused on them as she focused on trying to keep quiet with how much he licked and darted his tongue in and out of her.

She soon managed to calm down and finally relax and accept the pleasures..before her body was shifted to where her lower half was off the bed..her eyes shot open when she felt something lathers where the sun didn't shine.

Keila: Y/n no, not that one!

He didn't seem to care about what she sailed..he still gave it the same treatment like the hole before it.

She wasn't able to process the emotions felt from such a place..she broak out in a sea of moans clearly overtaken.

Y/n: guess i know where to start then.

Keila: n-not back there please~..not so soon..

She had relaxed and came down from her sexual high..soon squealing as something was shoved up her ass.

Keila: no-! NO~! Fuck that feels good~!

Y/n: glad to see you're happy..well happier.

Keila: wh-what~?

He moved his hips back and fourth..keeping her stimulated as well as himself.

Keila: you and i both k-know that isn't all of it.

Y/n: you're right~..but i can't risk any harm done to you.

Keila: liar! I felt that rimjob!

Y/n: right yell it out to all of Zakera Ward.

She groaned and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Keila: don't worry, i won't bring you any harm.

Y/n: see now you're trying to get on my nerves..keep it up it's working.

He held onto her hips and pulled her closer to him..close the gap between his hips and her ass..it was closed as his hips were met with a cushion like surface.

Y/n: okay..you ready?

Keila: no, do it.

She held a pillow over her head to make ready..once his hips began to thrust it was okay for awhile..till her legs Locked around him he only heard muffled screams before him as he continued his work.