Growth In Blood

While the four siblings have separated once more, the scene goes back to Athanasia and Ezekiel, who were enjoying their day without noticing their fathers stalking them, they were now heading to a walk in a quieter place where shopkeepers weren't yelling out goods and prices.

"Ah, now this is much more relaxing," Athanasia said, plopping her body down on the bench next to a children's park followed by Ezekiel.

"It does feel nice to get a break from work" Ezekiel smiled, he minimized his words to not publicly give out the idea that the Emperor and Empress were right at a children's park.

"Yes but, we still have a lot to worry about, like the magical beast in the palace," Athanasia said, her eyes softening when she watched children chasing each other with laughter.

"I know, I was also concerned about the matter, I pretended to not know about it to the children because I didn't want to be the one to tell them, after all, you're the one who experienced this" Ezekiel explained as he faced Athanasia.

"Oh really? No wonder the kids came to me, I had the feeling that they talked with someone else about it before me" Athanasia said, facing Ezekiel back.

"Haha! I suppose they do give off those kinds of impressions. But more importantly, how do you plan to take care of the incident?" Ezekiel laughed before questioning the blonde.

"Well..." Athanasia was about to speak, but the loud whisper shouts of the two older men on the opposite side of the bench covered up her words.

"Can this bench get any further away from my daughter? How is it that their voices are getting softer?" Claude complained Roger who was right beside him could only sit next to him in silence, he was now worried about what would happen to the benches since Claude wouldn't stop complaining about them.

However, Roger figured that he was about to reach his limits soon, so in a calm voice without taking a look at Claude, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Claudius, if you would you can take this opportunity to listen to what Ezekiel and her majesty are talking about," Roger said which made Claude look at him with a frown.

"Are you telling me to shut up?" Claude snapped back, however at the perfect timing he managed to hear words he never knew would come out of his own daughter's mouth.

"...Dad...murder..."

?!