acknowledgment

Hello people,

I'm back with another book. I know, I know I'm still writing Spade of Hearts and Caim but I really wanted to write a grumpy-Sunshine story. I'm excessively inspired by Lilah and Delaric, to write this book. I love their characters. Now, instead of writing something similar to them, I decided to keep the idea of a very grumpy guy who is only sweet to the main girl and a girl who loves to love.

This whole story is going to be mine and mine alone, nothing is stolen from other books. As for the story, it's going to be a little related to Hades and Persephone because I simply love their story and I also like the darkness from the Hades Character but this story will have no such dark themes like Spade of Hearts. It's going to be a rollar coaster but loaded with fun and fluff.

I know everyone likes fluff in stories, I secretly do. I mean who wants to read a guy walking all over the main girl because he is dominant, I love it but not everytime. The guy should also be walked over, he should also suffer the pain of not havimg his way.😁

It's going to be a slow burn, I think. As I want Ivory to fall in love gradually instead of instantly. As for Hades, my hero is already head over heels for the girl.

Join in the journey of two stubborn people falling in love.

__________________

Hades knight is known to be the most ruthless and heartless guy in the whole town of le fluera and Le fluera high.
he was known to never forgive.
he was feared.
he was called a beast, a monster.
he was not capable of love or so they thought.
but all he wanted was love from a certain brunette.

Ivory Jones was the perfect example of happy go lucky,
a white ribbon in her hair made her look like a fallen angel.
she was sweet, passionate and most importantly loved.
she was called an angel.
she was only capable of giving love, but never to ones who doesn't deserve it.
she wasn't capable of giving her love to the underworld king.

_________

Enjoy.♥️