Chapter 5

Ty was going through it, some people may feel bad for him but most won't. He knows how he comes off, a charismatic, narcissistic jock...with a broken home. He would die for his mom but his dad betrayed them, HIM, in the worst way possible and just when he started healing the whole Annie thing happened.

Tyler thought he knew what real, true love was. Until his family was no longer whole, then his entire idea and dream of love came crashing down. He didn't know whether to fear it or create his own path. The thing was out of everyone, Annie, was always there for him but he never knew that he just genuinely didn't reciprocate her support.

Now Ty had some strong friendships, but those friendships started fading so fast, almost the minute his parents officially spilt up, all his 'friends' disappeared.

But they didn't need to cut him off, they didn't have to stoop so low, now they're all just somebody that he used to know. Now and then he'll think of all the times his 'friends' had screwed him over, he always thought it was his fault but it really wasn't. It was just people constantly taking advantage of him. How very...typical. 

Ty wanted to have higher expectations, better connections but it was just so hard. Everyone expected him to be perfect, to hold it together for his mom and siblings. Annie was his escape. His whole life, he was watched as he stood there and shined. 

What happens when the shine fades?

It's alright because he would get polished and shine once again...when was that going to happen.

He'd said things, did things he didn't mean, he was always better off though.

Nobody paid as much attention to him as Annie did but a secret that only his subconscious knows, he never paid any attention to her. 
Now you may ask, where his character development is and why he's not paying attention to her if he knows. The answer is he has no clue. Ty has been living in his head for god knows how long and no one wants to pull him out of that dream state. He's been betrayed, hurt and villanized for too long, he doesn't want to come back.

Authors Note:

HELLO, how are all of u? i hope you're having a great day/night. i decided to write ty's pov (finally !!) and i think the approach that i wanted to go w this was a very 'outside looking in' to ty's life and everything that had happened. i will go more into detail if you want me to (leave a comment :)) so yeah. my finals are almost over !! def will be writing more. thank you guys for being so patient and kind during this time. get ready 4 way more content. OH also i've linked my spotify and pinterest in my description, i would appreciate it if y'all could check it out and follow if u want <3 

bye-bye, thank you for reading, drop a comment about what you want to see next !!