FLASHBACK - Quig's High School

—————————

> Uhm so.. Celeste here. While I am planning out my next chapters. I was wonderingly to do these 'flashbacks' chapter so you guys can understand 'The Hunt' lore better.

> This happened at Quig's junior high. A little flashback before the flashback;; After him and Preston's friendship ended. Her mother and him moved back to their old apartment which he later attended a school for the first time. This is when her mother started neglecting him due to his mother being very busy. After 5 years, He doesn't feel loved anymore and he felt like he lost everything....

> This all goes in Quig's POV..

—————————

"MOM! I AM HUNGRY.." A young and energetic boy called out at the outside of his mom's room.

"UGH! GET IT YOURSELF.. I AM BUSY HERE!" The mom shouted back which means he have to cook himself a fresh dinner again...

Ever since the incident happened, they moved back to their new apartment and therefore, her mom became more busy with work. It have been 5 years and his mom shows no attention to him ever since.

The boy got fried eggs and some pick up noodles for dinner. He was feeling mentally ill and that's true.. things goes for the worse but the thing is that you need to keep everyone else around you happy. And that's what he did...

 And that's what he did

Next day at school

"OI! Ryan! Congrats on getting the high marks on the exams again.. man this is the third time for you this year..." A classmate shouted, praising him.

Although Quig cannot smile, he just nodded.

"OI! Ryan, Can you sit with me for lunch??" A classmate approached him again.

"Sure." He said with a deep tone of sadness surrounding him.

"Ryan! You look handsome as always!" A classmate approaches him again... Can they stop? He though.

After school, he went to the roof.. he's done with everything but there was someone already.

There was a boy with a grey mask and brown hair. Dressed in all black, looked like a ninja... He looked like he was about to jump.

"Oi.. Don't do it.." He told.. startled..

"Huh.." the person hummed.

"Just don't do it! WHATEVER PROBLEM YOU HAVE!" Quig shouted.

"... I hate this world.. I cannot go home.. I messed up this badly. Why did i.. have to experienced every hell imagined?" The person asked himself looking at the sky as he took off his cape

"Everytime, I get yelled a lot by my parents because I cannot achieve anything in life.. to be especially, They don't see anything in me." The person vented to him. "I guess it's not my day I guess... Name's Ilumina." The person introduced as he went down the stairs.

Days went by, a person is always there.. they always vented and then he managed to let them escape.. but he knew the fact that no one will do this for him, the pain it is becoming is making him mentally ill.. He managed to make everyone happy but not himself for a reason...

Finally, no one is there. No one can get in his way. "Finally.." he though as he look off his glasses revealing his diamond eyes.

No one got here before him, this was his chance. Goodbye.. sad world.

As he look off his giant hoodie revealing his arm scars and a grey t-shirt and climbed over the roof.. as he was about to jump.. someone grabbed his arms.

"Don't do.. it please.." the same grey masked person stood and hold his arm. "You helped me so I will help you." The person spoked as he hold's Quig's arms grabbing him up.

" Ilumina.. right?" Quig spoked.

"Yes. Just tell me your worries" Ilumina asked.

Quig explained everything, to his mother's neglects and his childhood friend leaving him, not telling the fact that he was the reason why...

"Oh I see.. It must suck for you but.. There's other people who loves you still! Like I saw your classmates praising you or inviting you to lunch.. isn't that's a sign of love? You still have people beside you.." Ilumina cheered Quig and his mood changed completely. Then they talked about their worry's.

That's to that counter, Quig was able to feel better and though his mother still neglects him, there still friends who loves you.. Ilumina and Quig's relationship does not increase but they do hangout with each other if they see each other and that's because Ilumina is a year higher than him.

9 years later, the reunions...
———————

> TELEPORTING TO THE PRESENT.... <

A message popped at the loading screen

> Fun fact with ENA ! Did you know that Quig is a antihero and not really a villain? The creator wishes to use more character development on the characters and one of the extreme character developments being Quig. <

———————