VOL 3 - 04: Conflict and sorrows

————————————————
Y/N

"LAST KILL! ITS ON YOU Y/N!" Illumina shouted as Y/N ran and destroyed the last robot in the street.

The squad took breaths as they saw the massacre and the blood mass the robots made infront. It made Y/N cry and motivated at the same time to beat this little game that her fate leads to.

"One loss.. it's a another's motivation to work harder to defeat the man behind it all." Y/N quoted to the squad who looks tired and devastated. Y/N promised herself to defeat the RyguyRocky and the minions themself.

Y/N started calculating the robots which lead the squad to confusion.

"Y/N..?" Illumina called in confusion.

"Aha! These robots are made of machinery and technology. If we are finding this 'robo-killer's inventor then this inventor is a really skilled tech guru." Y/N explained which lead the squad think more.

"Thanks to my technology experience.. a tragic one actually BUT I can see that these chips in the robo's eyes contains a lot of gigabytes and electricity that a single piece to these chips can electric shock a entire street of water in just a second. I will put these chips to my forensic bag to analyze." Gizzy ran up to one of the destroyed robots to examine closer.

"Gizzy.. YOU ARE A GENIUS. You could be one big brain scientist technician.." Illumina praised Gizzy.

"So to Gizzy's discovery if these gigabytes contains a lot of electric energy and Electric Nen contains a lot of electricity then we can say that these robots are made of Electric Nen and the only way electric Nen can be delivered to a object is by a PERSON!" Fruit furthermore explained.

"That concludes that the person we are looking for uses Eletric nen, and we are not looking for a RFM person since it's forbidden to create illegal machines. We make sure that if someone break RFM's rules, they will be dead meat, focusing on the Nen of the badges you all are wearing." Illumina conclude the investigation as he noted all the clues on his handy notebook.

Their talk was interrupted by a call beep by the RFM. Knowing they have to get back to the RFM boat for a meeting.

————————
RFM MEETING START

"So we all are gathered here to give new roles to certain people siding the current robotic attacks in Robloxia" The president stated.

"I have been spying at you all by looking at your watches so I know who to choose for certain catergories." The president opened the projector which revealed two jobs.

"The first one is the Scientist role, we need to know how these robots are made and how can we defeat them along as clues that can help track the mastermind. I am giving this role to RFM 10, GizzyGazza."

"HOLD ON HOLD ON!" A member interrupted.

"How the hell did he get it? Isn't he just a gay freak?" The other member joined in.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTHS BEFORE I SLICE THEM, RULE NUMBER 13 NO MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE BY THEIR PREFERENCES ESPECIALLY FELLOW RFM MEMBERS NOW SCRAM." the president shouted which shocked and scared the whole meeting court and soon the two people drop dead by heart attacks.. well by how it looks like