VOL 3 - 02 :: Nen Usage and Reunion.

"I choose... the green guy!" Kreek picked.

Fruitberries jumped in exictment while Ilumina groaned.

"ALWAYS!" Ilumina shouted.

"Alright! Let us show you where our training area will be. It's quite near to the arena area but faraway front the city. We don't want anyone to you know.. die?" Fruitberries explained which left Kreek shook.

"NEN CAN KILL!?" Kreek shouted.

"Yes. It's a very old technique..." Ilumina explained.

"Yes. It can kill... Honestly, at the match.. Quig used Purple Eletric that could have killed the opponent but.. I think he slightly weakens it so that he doesn't breaks the Arena rules." Fruitberries explained a fact. A fact Tanqr never know and is more interested in it.

"You can weak Nen?? That's so cool!" Tanqr beamed.

"But you need extra training for that." As Fruitberries said those words, Tanqr frowned.

———

"Kreek you can now OFFICIALLY see Nen by that empowered badge. But you must hide it." Ilumina gave Kreek a Nen badge. The place their in was a zen area almost so peaceful. Fruit is a master when finding spots for camps and training.

"Right.." Kreek saw a flash of rays on a bunch of speed and therefore he cannot comprehend anymore.

"OK! so to do this I must focus.." Kreek though

For the lesson today, Kreek learns how to get used to seeing Nen because for a reason he freaks out.

———
? ? ?

"These robots are on set!" Ryguyrocky the infamous engineer, made a bunch of robots which will take over robloxia.

"These are so cool!!" Cutezy commented.

"Woah! Can I own one?" Sketch asked Ryguy.

"Sure sure.. just don't flip" Ryguy answered as the three of them already chose.

"Marked the 7th the day we release the robots alright?" Ryguy commanded.

"Right! Like always I will handle the front!" Cutezy replied her strat.

"By the way... I heard that DJ monopoly took a break from hosting. This is a great opportunity to have our mercy!" Sketch explained.

"Right." Ryguy replied uninterested.

———
P R E S T O N

Preston was just chilling on his room with Briana.
Suddenly a crash sound was heard alerting both Preston and Briana. Then the person came out.

"QUIG YOUR PAYING FOR THAT!" Preston shouted.

"Nahhh. Use your company savings to repair that. Nice dorm!" Quig immediately changed the topic.

"You could have find other ways to get in but you BROKE the window?" Briana asked making Gigi grin.

"A person always must have a cool entrance to everything." Quig answered as he grabbed the tv remote and watched the news on tv. Preston was annoyed for the fact and punched Quig on the chest.