XXXVII

7 months, 1 week, 5 days before their 10th anniversary...

Minji is helping Tia Isabelle with her luggages because the latter will be going back to Spain tomorrow. After learning her past with Atty. Choi, she did not bother asking her out of respect. She's folding the shirts of the elder woman, a bit sad that she will be leaving them.

"I hope you enjoy your visit, Tia.." She initiated a conversation.

"I did, mija. Please visit us and Eduardo again." She smiled.

"I went to Spain before?" She couldn't imagine being there. She heard what a lovely country it is, full of culture.

Tia Isabelle scrolled her phone for a few minutes and showed her a picture of their family. "You guys did. Five years back."

"Must have been an adventure..." She then placed the shirts inside the black luggage, then stood to get Tia Isabelle's skincare items and accessories on the vanity mirror.

"Eduardo and Jung Kook enjoyed the vineyard. The twins complained about the weather." She closed her phone and arranged the souvenirs that she will bring back to Spain.

Minji sat back on the bed carrying her things. "Why do you have a lot of lipstick?" She laughed.

"Some girls prefer diamonds, I prefer lipstick..." She took a red one out of her hand and applied it on herself. "See? Pretty."

Minji opened a small jewelry box. "Are you going to wear this?" It was a beautiful diamond earrings.

Tia shook her head. "No.." her voice cracked. "Please return that to Christian on my behalf."

Minji pressed her lips, thinking of the next thing to say. Tia Isabelle spoke. "He got in an accident before..."

Minji understood at once. Hana messed up with Atty. Choi's car so that he and Jung Kook will lose protection.

"Me being the other woman couldn't be at the hospital because Linda was there. When there was a chance for me to visit his room, I sat on the chair beside his bed and held his hand, asking him to wake up, I waited for minutes and he called out Linda's name.."

"Tia..." She felt sad for her. She gave her an embrace and the elder woman rubbed her back.

"It's all in the past. I guess I needed that wake-up call anyway. I love Eduardo and I am happy with the life I have with him despite me being older for 12 years." They both laughed when they broke the embrace.

"So, why did you tease Aunt Linda? She could've pulled your hair..."

"She wouldn't; That woman is a saint. She knows about me and Christian all those years and yet she stayed. Believe me, she's a good gran-gran." They both chuckled.

"You are a good Tia Isabelle too.."

"Sexy too..." Tia Isabelle raised her left eyebrow and smirked.

***

7 months, 1 week, 4 days before their 10th anniversary...

Minji and Jung Kook dropped off Tia Isabelle to the airport. The couple, especially Minji, is crying when she's about to go.

"Mija, take care of yourself and your family.." She's hugging Tia Isabelle like there was no tomorrow.

"Call me often, Tia. I will miss you." She sobbed.

"I will miss you too." She kissed Minji's forehead.

"Remember what I taught you, okay? Fuck Jung Kook everyday." They both laughed while wiping their eyes.